Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread

When will Ross sell the team?

• Who cares, he's not the problem?

• He will keep it until he wins a SB

• When he passes

Results are only viewable after voting.
To me, it's not the punishment. it's the inconsistencies of the punishments. There is no standard. Plus, you have the fact that nothing ever happened to Kraft for banging massage therapists on video and still nothing on Snyder. Then you have Watson losing only $400K and a brief suspension. If they want it to be apples to apples, then that's fine but that's not how they're doing it.
I fully agree.

Love reading the comments hating on Flores. Yes, he played the part of a rat. He aired the dirty laundry of the dysfunctional Dolphins organization.

There’s going to be a lot of sad pandas on this forum when Flores gets another HC gig.

The Dolphins’ dysfunction does not end with this punishment. Who knows what the next circus that we’ll be in the headlines for all the wrong reasons will be?

It will happen & I'll be interested to see if Flo has learned anything.

My $$ is on Pete C retiring soon & Flo heading to the Pacific NW.

On a tangent.... It will be interesting to see how McDaniels does w/ LV or whether its a repeat of his Denver tenure?

To me, it's not the punishment. it's the inconsistencies of the punishments. There is no standard. Plus, you have the fact that nothing ever happened to Kraft for banging massage therapists on video and still nothing on Snyder. Then you have Watson losing only $400K and a brief suspension. If they want it to be apples to apples, then that's fine but that's not how they're doing it.
On top of this excellent post... its public knowledge that Tampa and Arians tampered with Brady in 2020 and all they got was a Super Bowl ring for it.

We didn't even get Brady and lose a 1st and 3rd rounder. If the Browns didn't exist we would be the biggest joke of the NFL.

And no, Stephen, the league DID NOT say that you didn't suggest that the team should tank to improve its draft position. It said that you "suggested" the team tank was actually said "in jest". So as far as the NFL is concerned, YOU SAID IT.

Go eat a bag of dicks.

Agree. The inconsistency is maddening.

Do you have a link or clip? Not questioning your honesty but I'd like to see this verified. Very bad news if this accurate.

Hey.

He was wrong, got caught and was both fined and has a short suspension for something that happened 3 years ago.

It's over - forget it - don't let it interfere with what this team is doing now!

Grow Up!!! - I hope this isn't an attempt by the anti-TUA folks to shift focus away from what he is doing on the field, or maybe this is part of the anti-Ross group, or possibly both - LOL

Flo? - is that you? - LOL

I feel there are many better topics to explore right now!
Theres a very obvious reason so many of us are beside ourselves.

Ross got fined 1.5 million.... that's a joke to a billionaire. Its like one of us being fired $50 bucks. It's the equivalent of a parking ticket to Ross.

Meanwhile, us fans have had most of our fun over the last 20 odd years during the draft bc during the season we suck. The draft was the one time of year we all collectively had hope and excitement.

So by taking away our 1st rounder it feels like the punishment of this entire ordeal is being served by the fans, not Ross.

Ross should have been forced out of the league or fined $50 to $100 million. Those things would have actually moved the needle for Ross. Do you think Ross cares about us? Or the picks? He's 83 f***ing years old, all the POS cares about is money and the NFL didn't take hardly any of it from him.

Add to that is was Brady, (puke) and it was acknowledged Ross was tried to lose games (we had to suffer bc of that too)

The biggest loser in all of this is us fans. It's BS.

Back
Top Bottom