Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread

When will Ross sell the team?

• Who cares, he's not the problem?

• He will keep it until he wins a SB

• When he passes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey.

He was wrong, got caught and was both fined and has a short suspension for something that happened 3 years ago.

It's over - forget it - don't let it interfere with what this team is doing now!

Grow Up!!! - I hope this isn't an attempt by the anti-TUA folks to shift focus away from what he is doing on the field, or maybe this is part of the anti-Ross group, or possibly both - LOL

Flo? - is that you? - LOL

I feel there are many better topics to explore right now!

I am so tired of the ball being pulled away just when I am finally going to kick it! Every time it seems we have momentum headed in the right direction something happens! I am so excited for this season and the security of having multiple picks just incase we need to move up for a quarterback but as always we can't get out of our own way!!!! SMH!!
Baring injury all indications are that Tua is fully healthy, has more zip on his passes, and most iimportantly believes in himself and has the confidence of his team mates and coaches. This Roster is loaded, and whilst that extra 1st rounder would've been nice, we still have a 1st rounder, so it's impact is not as bad as it would've been if we were still rebuilding. In short, we are no longer in rebuild mode, we are in win now mode, and we still have a 1st round pick, so we will be fine. This team is loaded in a way I haven't seen in decades on both sides of the ball, we are built to be good for a long time. This team has the talent and coaching to be a contender IMHO, now they have to play the games to prove us all right.

Funny the Bengals tank also pulling out Andy Dalton for a scrub to get Burrows. NFL needs to know this happens alot. 1st rounder was to much. Least we still have a 1st round pick.

“This is a guy who shows up to most of our games wearing a Tom Brady Patriots jersey. How stupid can you be? The good news is I’ve heard him being the new permanent owner is not a given. He’s one of the dumbest guys I’ve ever met”. -Joe Rose on Bruce Beal this morning on WQAM.

Last edited:
Funny the Bengals tank also pulling out Andy Dalton for a scrub to get Burrows. NFL needs to know this happens alot. 1st rounder was to much. Least we still have a 1st round pick.
The Bengals totally tanked for Burrow just like the Colts totally tanked for Luck and yet nothing happened to those teams. It's such BS! I bet nothing ends up happening to the Commanders as well.

We actually didn't get punished for tanking. It was for Ross tampering.

And yes every single team tampers every friggin year.

Umm depleting your team of all the players is evidence enough and Flo knew that they ownership and GM were not adding but subtracting so less competitive

He was fine with it UNTIL he lost his job
What you are referring to has been many times but that's not the issue. Flo said he offered money to lose games, that's the difference.

I didn’t get caught. Just paying the penalty.

If you’re wondering why the anger.

I REALLY love my kids, my wife, my family, my friends….

I also love first round picks.

And just like I knew I loved my sons before they were born, I already know I love the 2023 Miami Dolphins. Just like I already love the the 2024 Miami Dolphins.

Also dislike Tom Brady. The math is basic.

That's fine, but losing one first round pick in a year you had two isn't the end of the world is all I'm saying. I like picks too, but the reality is it's still a low % chance to get an impact player. Im expect to be picking in the 20s (not picking rather?) and I'm not losing sleep over it, the only way I'll care is if the team plays incredibly poorly and that pick is top 12 or so.

Back
Top Bottom