Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread

When will Ross sell the team?

• Who cares, he's not the problem?

• He will keep it until he wins a SB

• When he passes

Results are only viewable after voting.
What you are referring to has been many times but that's not the issue. Flo said he offered money to lose games, that's the difference.

Yeah, I'd be really really mad if my boss told me to underperform for a year, be paid extra for it, oh and the results won't be held against me?

Regardless, his claim was un-substantiated in the end and we were not punished for it.

Said it from day one. I hate Stephen Ross with a passion. Hate to say it folks, but as long as he's the owner our team we will go nowhere. He's a real estate guy. Not an NFL owner.

Said it from day one. I hate Stephen Ross with a passion. Hate to say it folks, but as long as he's the owner our team we will go nowhere. He's a real estate guy. Not an NFL owner.

I agree with that first part of that. Ironically we are in a great position as a franchise despite Ross constant undermining.

Chris Grier has put us in a great spot despite the clueless check signer.

Hopefully he can continue to make these great decisions to compensate for our POS owner and his Tom Brady loving lackey.

That's fine, but losing one first round pick in a year you had two isn't the end of the world is all I'm saying. I like picks too, but the reality is it's still a low % chance to get an impact player. Im expect to be picking in the 20s (not picking rather?) and I'm not losing sleep over it, the only way I'll care is if the team plays incredibly poorly and that pick is top 12 or so.

I am not going to wait to see where the pick falls to determine whether the owner screwed up royally.

Jevon Holland was the 36th pick so…

Also chasing Brady is an unforgivable sin to anyone who bleeds Aqua.

Love reading the comments hating on Flores. Yes, he played the part of a rat. He aired the dirty laundry of the dysfunctional Dolphins organization.

There’s going to be a lot of sad pandas on this forum when Flores gets another HC gig.

The Dolphins’ dysfunction does not end with this punishment. Who knows what the next circus that we’ll be in the headlines for all the wrong reasons will be?

Love reading the comments hating on Flores. Yes, he played the part of a rat. He aired the dirty laundry of the dysfunctional Dolphins organization.

There’s going to be a lot of sad pandas on this forum when Flores gets another HC gig.

The Dolphins’ dysfunction does not end with this punishment. Who knows what the next circus that we’ll be in the headlines for all the wrong reasons will be?
No owner in the NFL is hiring Flores.

Yikes. What a steep price. Is there a system in place to appeal, or is it better to take the penalty and put this behind the team?

I agree with that first part of that. Ironically we are in a great position as a franchise despite Ross constant undermining.

Chris Grier has put us in a great spot despite the clueless check signer.

Hopefully he can continue to make these great decisions to compensate for our POS owner and his Tom Brady loving lackey.

Ross does great w/ infrastructure i.e.. Upgrades to Stadium, better training facility... but... is lousy w/ personnel related matters.

Last edited:
“This is a guy who shows up to most of our games wearing a Tom Brady Patriots jersey. How stupid can you be? The good news is I’ve heard him being the new permanent owner is not a given. He’s one of the dumbest guys I’ve ever met”. -Joe Rose this morning on WQAM.

What would Ron White say?

Ross does great w/ infrastructure i.e.. Upgrades to Stadium, better to training facility... but... is lousy w/ personnel related matters?
Clearly he hasn't learned from his pursuit of Jim Harbaugh. I have no problem with Ross wanting Harbaugh. It's just he didn't go about it the right way.

I think he's better off letting the football people make the football decisions.

Either way team would have been punished.
To me, it's not the punishment. it's the inconsistencies of the punishments. There is no standard. Plus, you have the fact that nothing ever happened to Kraft for banging massage therapists on video and still nothing on Snyder. Then you have Watson losing only $400K and a brief suspension. If they want it to be apples to apples, then that's fine but that's not how they're doing it.

Back
Top Bottom