Stephen Ross on CBS morning show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross on CBS morning show

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
The tease was "see what his plans are for turning around the Miami Dolphins."

Owners that want to do media interviews are a bad sign.

I understand AFTER winning the Superbowl or having one of your players break a record,

but otherwise, you are PAYING people to do that job..

Let THEM do the talking.

When you look at the good teams throughout the history of the NFL you don't see their owners or GMs running to do media interviews.

Every time I hear Ross speak about the Dolphins I hear a NON-NFL guy who reminds me of Jerry Jones LIGHT, or ULTRA Light, kind of like a straw weight in boxing.

" How Can I Go Forward When I don't Know Which Way I'm Facing "..........John Lennon

seems applicable

Recap: Liked Joe, but put a lot of money into the team and team wasn't performing up to expectations. Still is optimistic for this season. Is Republican. Has amassed a 7 billion dollar net worth, not optimistic about the economy.

what is him selling the team, to someone who doesnt want to spend the money going to do?

People love to jump on this ridiculous bandwagon. Main thing you want from your owner is resources, and he has provided an overabundance of that. He's a rookie owner who needs to learn the ropes and he's taking his lumps from on-the-job training.

Stephen Ross is FAR from the problem with this team.

Back
Top Bottom