Stephen Ross: Which is more important to him, Dolphins or Michigan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross: Which is more important to him, Dolphins or Michigan?

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
You went after Jim Harbaugh a few years ago when you already had a .500 coach. What's changed?

michigan which is why id argue hes the worst owner in all of sports. he actively supports another team to the detriment of this one. at least owners like synder care about their team first and foremost. ross doesnt. he wanted harbaugh in michigan rather than here. he purposfully hurts this team

michigan which is why id argue hes the worst owner in all of sports. he actively supports another team to the detriment of this one. at least owners like synder care about their team first and foremost. ross doesnt. he wanted harbaugh in michigan rather than here. he purposfully hurts this team

Exactly. If his handling of this Harbaugh/Michigan situation doesn't convince people, nothing will.

I suppose it's too depressing for some to accept. They'd rather believe Ross that we're close and "building something great."

How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d

1. Michigan
2. Jets
3. Gators
4. Dolphins

Do we know how involved Ross was in getting Harbaugh to Michigan? He's the biggest donor in the history of the school. They don't have an AD and offered the biggest contract ever. How much did Ross drive that Harbaugh to Michigan deal?

Change Ross's alma mater to Ohio State. Still think he wouldn't have gone after Harbaugh? Do I think this was the only factor in his decision to not pursue Harbaugh? No...but it played a part IMO

I didn't want Harbaugh anymore anyway! So whats the problem with him going to Michigan! It's not like he's won alot of superbowls or anything!

I expect You know why Philbin returning as head coach was the only rational choice. You just do not want to except it. Ryan Tannehill is the best choice for the Dolphins becoming a playoff team. The front office is all in with Tannehill. Ross is all in with Tannehill. Forcing Tannehill to learn a new offensive system next year holds him back. The Dolphins need Lazor and Tannehill to have a couple more years together. It really is that simple.

I expect You know why Philbin returning as head coach was the only rational choice. You just do not want to except it. Ryan Tannehill is the best choice for the Dolphins becoming a playoff team. The front office is all in with Tannehill. Ross is all in with Tannehill. Forcing Tannehill to learn a new offensive system next year holds him back. The Dolphins need Lazor and Tannehill to have a couple more years together. It really is that simple.

Just like it held him back this year amirite?

Take it however you want! But the guy had lost control of what should had been a very good team! Not a cancer I would want in Miami! And aside from that Hickey and Philbin look like they are getting the right people that fit the scheme! If not for alot of freak injuries this team could play with anybody! Getting a new coach could be a huge setback!

Back
Top Bottom