Stephen Ross: Which is more important to him, Dolphins or Michigan? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross: Which is more important to him, Dolphins or Michigan?

Take it however you want! But the guy had lost control of what should had been a very good team! Not a cancer I would want in Miami! And aside from that Hickey and Philbin look like they are getting the right people that fit the scheme! If not for alot of freak injuries this team could play with anybody! Getting a new coach could be a huge setback!

Yeah much better to hold on to an 8-8 coach that has lost his team at the end of the last two seasons.

Look at sanfrans record pre harbagh and with harbagh and get an effing clue. You would rather keep a joke of a head coach for continuity. Unfking believable.

I expect You know why Philbin returning as head coach was the only rational choice. You just do not want to except it. Ryan Tannehill is the best choice for the Dolphins becoming a playoff team. The front office is all in with Tannehill. Ross is all in with Tannehill. Forcing Tannehill to learn a new offensive system next year holds him back. The Dolphins need Lazor and Tannehill to have a couple more years together. It really is that simple.

Well if you put it that way.

too easy...

superbowl in miami with updated stadium.

I expect You know why Philbin returning as head coach was the only rational choice. You just do not want to except it. Ryan Tannehill is the best choice for the Dolphins becoming a playoff team. The front office is all in with Tannehill. Ross is all in with Tannehill. Forcing Tannehill to learn a new offensive system next year holds him back. The Dolphins need Lazor and Tannehill to have a couple more years together. It really is that simple.

honestly bro, I don't think Philbin likes 17.. think he was done with him when Sherman was canned; what coach lets their franchise get slammed 100+ times in two seasons, and take a shetload of hits/hurries?! not one with any love for him, that's fo'sho

nothing has changed, Harbaugh still has no interest in coaching miami.

that is the entire point

michigan which is why id argue hes the worst owner in all of sports. he actively supports another team to the detriment of this one. at least owners like synder care about their team first and foremost. ross doesnt. he wanted harbaugh in michigan rather than here. he purposfully hurts this team

I think the only reason Philbin is going to be around for another year is so Ross can cover his ass when he delivers Harbaugh to Michigan instead of to Miami.

Take it however you want! But the guy had lost control of what should had been a very good team! Not a cancer I would want in Miami! And aside from that Hickey and Philbin look like they are getting the right people that fit the scheme! If not for alot of freak injuries this team could play with anybody! Getting a new coach could be a huge setback!

You're offering up as an excuse something that happens to EVERY team. Do you know of any team that gets through a season without injuries? Playoff quality teams get there despite the injuries. Losers use injuries as excuses.

I think the only reason Philbin is going to be around for another year is so Ross can cover his ass when he delivers Harbaugh to Michigan instead of to Miami.

Exactly. Look at the alternative if Ross doesn't retain Philbin last week. We finish 8-8, everyone wants philbin gone, harbaugh is fired right after the san fran game, everyone here wants harbaugh and everyone looks to Ross to put the full court press on Harbaugh. Ross however is doing everything he can to get harbaugh to Michigan. He cant have that conflict of interest in full view to the public so he avoids it simply by retaining philbin after a win a week before harbaugh is released.

Exactly. Look at the alternative if Ross doesn't retain Philbin last week. We finish 8-8, everyone wants philbin gone, harbaugh is fired right after the san fran game, everyone here wants harbaugh and everyone looks to Ross to put the full court press on Harbaugh. Ross however is doing everything he can to get harbaugh to Michigan. He cant have that conflict of interest in full view to the public so he avoids it simply by retaining philbin after a win a week before harbaugh is released.

Stephen Ross is a snake.

From what we see I would say his priorities are the wolverines not the dolphins.

Are you serious? This team was eight and eight. They couldn't play with half the teams they faced.

If not for injuries we they could! They were in every game and had chances to win at least 3 of them! Anybody can take a part out of someones post and make it more out of something than what it is! Get real dude!

People like this are why I can't stand reading FinHeaven anymore.

Back
Top Bottom