Stephen Ross: Which is more important to him, Dolphins or Michigan? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross: Which is more important to him, Dolphins or Michigan?

And you're welcome to stop putting exclamation marks after every damn sentence. Get lost, you're the worst kind of fan. You're the rotten disease that's supported mediocrity for nearly two decades.

Dude wtf are you talking about!? We all support mediocrity! If you are a fins fan you support it. It's not our damn fault the coaches and players suck! What can we change about it?? How does being a fan give us the right to alter the team and hire and fire people?? It doesn't. So stfu with all that crap about supporting this ****. We can all decide to stop watching, but then we aren't really fans anymore are we?? At best that makes you a fair weather fan. So what would you like us fans to do to fix this ****ed up franchise?? Because we certainly aren't the ones on the field or on the sidelines interacting with the coaches! Get over it. We suck, another lost season. Get over it. And get over yourself too.

Worst owner in all of the major US sports.

The worst owner doesn't give two ****s about his team. I don't think Ross has much of a clue as to what he's doing, but he is passionate about the team and he is trying his hardest to right the ship. At least we don't have an absent owner that is always MIA and doesn't want to spend any cash. Basically, it could be worse.

michigan which is why id argue hes the worst owner in all of sports. he actively supports another team to the detriment of this one. at least owners like synder care about their team first and foremost. ross doesnt. he wanted harbaugh in michigan rather than here. he purposfully hurts this team

Mr Magoo is a closet jets fan. He got two things his way today.

I didn't want Harbaugh anymore anyway! So whats the problem with him going to Michigan! It's not like he's won alot of superbowls or anything!

Yeah its not like we have had a winning season in six seasons of ross ownership. The 8 and 8 season we had is the worst Harbaugh has done yet we keep failbin

The worst owner doesn't give two ****s about his team. I don't think Ross has much of a clue as to what he's doing, but he is passionate about the team and he is trying his hardest to right the ship. At least we don't have an absent owner that is always MIA and doesn't want to spend any cash. Basically, it could be worse.

hes obviously not trying his hardest

Of course it's going to be Michigan. Michigan has been part of his life since he was a young man. The Miami Dolphins have been part of his life for a few years.

Michigan is a university that will honor him for a century, or maybe longer. His portrait will hang on a wall in a library. His name will decorate buildings and schools. Here, he will just be "that guy who owned the Dolphins and wouldn't fire Jeff Ireland."

That said, I suspect that if Jim Harbaugh truly wanted to remain in the pros, we would have courted him very aggressively.
The real draw for Harbaugh will be how much easier it would be to resurrect Michigans program vs ours. He shows up at Michigan and he will have recruits beating his door down for a chance to be a wolverine, I highly doubt he will be getting his door beat down in Miami. Michigan is a 2-3 year turnaround, with a very high chance of success. Miami has a turnaround time of unknown. Maybe never. Chances of success are much much lower as well.

Of course it's going to be Michigan. Michigan has been part of his life since he was a young man. The Miami Dolphins have been part of his life for a few years.

Michigan is a university that will honor him for a century, or maybe longer. His portrait will hang on a wall in a library. His name will decorate buildings and schools. Here, he will just be "that guy who owned the Dolphins and wouldn't fire Jeff Ireland."

That said, I suspect that if Jim Harbaugh truly wanted to remain in the pros, we would have courted him very aggressively.

Still makes him a weak owner and the West coast argument was falsr

If not for injuries we they could! They were in every game and had chances to win at least 3 of them! Anybody can take a part out of someones post and make it more out of something than what it is! Get real dude!

Stop with the injuries excuse. It's way past getting old. The reason we didn't win those 3 games you speak of comes directly down to piss poor coaching. A good coach wins those three games and works through his injuries, instead of going into gum wrapper mode and hoping for the best.

Stop with the injuries excuse. It's way past getting old. The reason we didn't win those 3 games you speak of comes directly down to piss poor coaching. A good coach wins those three games and works through his injuries, instead of going into gum wrapper mode and hoping for the best.

That was my whole point bro! Even in the losses we were in the games! Yeah coaches probably screwed the pooch on them! But we were in the games. Biggest breakdown has been the defense.

The sad thing is people kept saying he'd never leave California because of his wife, but now we hear that Michigan and Chicago were the top two places pushing for him. And now that it appears Michigan is the likely landing spot, we need to start asking questions of our owner. Why would the owner announce that he's keeping Philbin after last week's win against MN??? Could it be because after a win, doesn't seem so controversial? Could it be because if he thought they might lose to the Jets people would be clamoring for Philbin to be fired? And could it be because he knew Jim would be let go hours after we just lost to our rival team? Could it be to make sure he didn't have to compete against his true favorite team, Michigan??? I'm not telling you anything I think many of you already know, we will NOT be going to the SB with this owner, as he continuously either intentionally or by bad decisions (either of which is inexcusable) makes decisions that set back this team on almost an annual basis.

No, you were making excuses. A fact sounds like this: All football teams have to deal with injuries.
That FACT is true even of Super Bowl winners.
So you must not think that the Albert injury or Finnegan going down were not that big ! And not having the depth to over compensate for them. Those two injuries alone were huge.

That was my whole point bro! Even in the losses we were in the games! Yeah coaches probably screwed the pooch on them! But we were in the games. Biggest breakdown has been the defense.

We lost 5 games 10 points or more

Yea bro! Can't wait to go 8-8 again next year bro! As long as we come close bro!

Back
Top Bottom