Stephen Ross: Which is more important to him, Dolphins or Michigan? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross: Which is more important to him, Dolphins or Michigan?

The sad thing is people kept saying he'd never leave California because of his wife, but now we hear that Michigan and Chicago were the top two places pushing for him. And now that it appears Michigan is the likely landing spot, we need to start asking questions of our owner. Why would the owner announce that he's keeping Philbin after last week's win against MN??? Could it be because after a win, doesn't seem so controversial? Could it be because if he thought they might lose to the Jets people would be clamoring for Philbin to be fired? And could it be because he knew Jim would be let go hours after we just lost to our rival team? Could it be to make sure he didn't have to compete against his true favorite team, Michigan??? I'm not telling you anything I think many of you already know, we will NOT be going to the SB with this owner, as he continuously either intentionally or by bad decisions (either of which is inexcusable) makes decisions that set back this team on almost an annual basis.

Said this the day ross said philbin was coming back.

daniel tosh ‏@danieltosh 23m23 minutes ago

ok stephen ross, you got your man harbaugh hired at michigan. now how about fixing your little side project in miami? #sellmethedolphins

Michigan has told its biggest boosters that a deal for Jim Harbaugh to become its next head coach is done and that a news conference is scheduled for Tuesday, a source close to Michigan told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Just say Michigan has informed Stephen Ross.

Michigan has told its biggest boosters that a deal for Jim Harbaugh to become its next head coach is done and that a news conference is scheduled for Tuesday, a source close to Michigan told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Just say Michigan has informed Stephen Ross.

Shows how poor he is at getting his man for his team, but maybe Michigan is his team

One more thing can you people get rid of these Harbaugh sigs? You look as stupid as Flip Tannehill Flop with his Saban ****!

daniel tosh ‏@danieltosh 23m23 minutes ago

ok stephen ross, you got your man harbaugh hired at michigan. now how about fixing your little side project in miami? #sellmethedolphins

God bless Tosh.

The South Florida media needs to skewer Ross over this until the cows come home. I mean they better be RELENTLESS in outing this fraud owner of ours and what his true intentions are.

So you must not think that the Albert injury or Finnegan going down were not that big ! And not having the depth to over compensate for them. Those two injuries alone were huge.

Whose fault is it that we lack depth? As I've already said, injuries happen to ALL teams. Good teams win despite injuries. If you expect to get through an entire season without a few significant injuries, you're living in fantasy land.

Whose fault is it that we lack depth? As I've already said, injuries happen to ALL teams. Good teams win despite injuries. If you expect to get through an entire season without a few significant injuries, you're living in fantasy land.

I would put the lack of depth on Ireland. Hickey had absolutely no oline to work with. he was working with trying to get a good starting lineup on the online. I thought he did good. Hopefully Albert can get healthy and hickey can find a good guard or two to start, and work on depth.

meh...every notable free agent we signed was either coming off of an injury or had a history of being injured and guess what. Every single one of them wound up missing time

nothing has changed, Harbaugh still has no interest in coaching miami.

that is the entire point

Then pay him $9 million a year. Not like it counts towards the cap. Plenty of interest in 9 million. Problem is the owner sucks. Some people get that some don't. If you don't you don't it's fine I'm not offended and won't try to convince you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom