STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO

cuzinvinny

Active Roster
Reaction score
Not only making critical and destructive moves and decisions (but understandable back when ) BUT

Arguably passing up the best head coach for our team Harbaugh in decades, because he doesn't want to upset the cart of his old College, Michigan.

Sell the Team to someone who actually cares.

Was willing to put up with years of poor to bad decisions thinking that yes you weren't good at it but you actually cared as much of the rest of us. Finding out now your a part timer and willing to drag this on and on shows little real care and you should be added onto the pile needed to be swept out the door.....But we are screwed again because this fraud owns the door....

Eliminating the possibly of acquiring the best thing to make us successful is not only irresponsible but a huge deceit to all the Fans who have followed and still follow their beloved team while our owner plays games and shows he couldn't give a damn...

Sorry just my point of view of another CRITICAL dysfunction blocking success for our team, that I thought should be more exposed and brought out into the open. Because the more I thought about it the more absurd it got. Its hard enough when your all in but being partially in is really making things close to impossible.

For never in my 50+ years of fanhood thought we'd ever see and owner such as this. Guess he fits well with the X - HC as integrity being nothing of importance.

Be nice to have an owner that puts his team first, oh was going to add City too but think he's another New Yorker with the integrity level of their so called excellently skilled politicians... JMO

How bout coming up with something original and not beaten to death already
LMAO...

Easyrider, living in beating a dead horse cemetery. Is this an example of Vaarks person with his head in the cloud.. wasting time and not even aware of it.... Or what finding critical answers in here lol...

Gee sure hate to waste your valued time in here dealing with newly discovered problems with almost real solutions..
Thanks for your reply kind of goes against you grip...

LMAO...

Easyrider, living in beating a dead horse cemetery. Is this an example of Vaarks person with his head in the cloud.. wasting time and not even aware of it.... Or what finding critical answers in here lol...

Gee sure hate to waste your valued time in here dealing with newly discovered problems with almost real solutions..
Thanks for your reply kind of goes against you grip...
Some people just like popping up in lots of threads and insulting the OP. Ya know, for something different.

Not only making critical and destructive moves and decisions (but understandable back when ) BUT

Arguably passing up the best head coach for our team Harbaugh in decades, because he doesn't want to upset the cart of his old College, Michigan.

Sell the Team to someone who actually cares.

Was willing to put up with years of poor to bad decisions thinking that yes you weren't good at it but you actually cared as much of the rest of us. Finding out now your a part timer and willing to drag this on and on shows little real care and you should be added onto the pile needed to be swept out the door.....But we are screwed again because this fraud owns the door....

Eliminating the possibly of acquiring the best thing to make us successful is not only irresponsible but a huge deceit to all the Fans who have followed and still follow their beloved team while our owner plays games and shows he couldn't give a damn...

Sorry just my point of view of another CRITICAL dysfunction blocking success for our team, that I thought should be more exposed and brought out into the open. Because the more I thought about it the more absurd it got. Its hard enough when your all in but being partially in is really making things close to impossible.

For never in my 50+ years of fanhood thought we'd ever see and owner such as this. Guess he fits well with the X - HC as integrity being nothing of importance.

Be nice to have an owner that puts his team first, oh was going to add City too but think he's another New Yorker with the integrity level of their so called excellently skilled politicians... JMO
We all know that Ross hasn’t been a good owner when it comes to hiring coaches and turning this team into a consistent winner. Yet he is the OWNER and therefore he isn’t going anywhere.

The reality is there are a lot of bad owners in the NFL and other professional sports. The only requirement to own an NFL team is that you be extremely rich and you can convince the majority of the owners that you won’t do anything that prevents all of them from making as much money as possible.

There is absolutely nothing that requires any owner to know anything about the game of football to become an owner. There is also absolutely nothing we can do to change the owner. All we can do as fans is hope he lucks into hiring the right head coach this time or we will be on here in another 3 years writing about how Ross is the problem with this organization.

How do you suppose you’re going to get him to sell the team? By starting a thread on a message board? Good luck with that. Everyone knows that Ross keeps compounding mistakes, but there’s nothing you or anyone else can do to change the fact that he owns the team and has no desire to sell it. We as fans just have to accept that fact and deal with it.

We have to hope Ross gets lucky one of these times on his coaching hires.
pretty much the same with every owner.

i don't think any of them are football people.

the only thing they can control is being cheap (or not cheap), and meddling in football affairs.

the rest is luck (in executive hires and coaching hires).

Some people just like popping up in lots of threads and insulting the OP. Ya know, for something different.
No, it’s called littering the board
A 100 threads on the same subject already
I’m sorry I had to spell it out for you

Back
Top Bottom