STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO

We all know that Ross hasn’t been a good owner when it comes to hiring coaches and turning this team into a consistent winner. Yet he is the OWNER and therefore he isn’t going anywhere.

The reality is there are a lot of bad owners in the NFL and other professional sports. The only requirement to own an NFL team is that you be extremely rich and you can convince the majority of the owners that you won’t do anything that prevents all of them from making as much money as possible.

There is absolutely nothing that requires any owner to know anything about the game of football to become an owner. There is also absolutely nothing we can do to change the owner. All we can do as fans is hope he lucks into hiring the right head coach this time or we will be on here in another 3 years writing about how Ross is the problem with this organization.
Intelligent post: Though also extremely redundant.

But you missed the point.
Also know me being upset doesn't change a think. And expressions in here also have little to no real anything concerning the actual team.
Sometimes its a good place to get out and express your feelings.

If you think I'm looking for a change outside myself your miles away sadly

IMO what Ross has done college over his team says a lot to me if not anyone else and u see as irrelevant and hands tied thats on you my friend. Nothing in here has any real legitimacy of changing anything ... thats just a given IMO..
Just thought it would be another meaningless topic that fits in nicely with the inteligence level seen in here

And besides, continuing to beat the horse to death even more, Harbaugh never made a declaration yet that he wants back in NFL. So what the hell would you want Ross to do
If Harbaugh wants back in Ross will make him the target
Not that difficult to understand

Some people just like popping up in lots of threads and insulting the OP. Ya know, for something different.
No, when I do it, it's generally to bring some type of humor and purpose to thread that has already been created and discussed about 400 times.

OK, now who wants me to start a Tua - Herbert thread, I have a one sentence comment to make?

Last edited:
I may certainly be wrong, but I have a gut feeling that Harbaugh is certainly in play. Ross doesn't want to upset the "public" perception of stripping Michigan, however, privately and after proper vetting (Rooney rule) he may make his move. Until then I am as helpless as the rest.

I may certainly be wrong, but I have a gut feeling that Harbaugh is certainly in play. Ross doesn't want to upset the "public" perception of stripping Michigan, however, privately and after proper vetting (Rooney rule) he may make his move. Until then I am as helpless as the rest.
Just want to say that is a very good possibility and if that is true and he actually makes an owners push well then

NEVERMIND...

Do we have any real evidence as to how "hands on" Ross is as an owner. Some reports have him being distant and absent. Others have him hand picking players.

And Jerry Jones pouring billions into his team and can't win a playoff game. Hopefully Ross lucks up and gets the right man . And then there's Grier and he's a big issue.

Do we have any real evidence as to how "hands on" Ross is as an owner. Some reports have him being distant and absent. Others have him hand picking players.
We don’t have evidence, all we can do is go by all the genius’ on this forum who claim to know what’s going on inside of Ross’ mind

Am i missing something, Jim is still out there. Ross said he didnt want to take Jim away from Michigan, he didnt say if Jim wants out we wont go after him. yall cry too much.

Back
Top Bottom