STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO

A couple of issues at play for me:

We tried to get Harbaugh here once, and it blew up in our faces to the point of embarrassment and egg on Steve Ross face. Maybe just maybe he does not want this particular job EVEN if he wants back in the NFL.

Why in the Hell are we not going after Pederson? Harbaugh is great but he is not even clearly on the market. This guy has a SB ring! He has experience, Miami ties, I mean this is a no brainer. He is sitting out there for the taking.

Do we have any real evidence as to how "hands on" Ross is as an owner. Some reports have him being distant and absent. Others have him hand picking players.
Good question. Think only with time do we know whats going on and is usually after whatever actually happens or not. Way of the world now and we are all just doing the best we can to get legitimate answers. But it involves a lot of guessing until we actually see the real movement.

The statement I was basing my Ross decision on actually was stated by Ross, thus a bit more of concern IMO.

But time will tell as usual..

Or living in that cloud and not realizing it..

Lets hope we get lucky ! Oh now theres a strategy for success in the fast lane..

And to think some one my know we are in a cloud. Hope he tells us...
What about Ross being that cloud you have no power removing for a better view is not understandable?

Essentially given that, I do understand your frustration, and somewhat share it. Although OPs like this may help in venting, the reality is that Ross is just another immovable object fans have no control over.

No, when I do it # is generally to bring some type of humor and purpose to thread that has already been created and discussed about 400 times.

OK, now Who wants me to start a Tua - Herbert thread, I have a one sentence comment to make?
Are you sure? - LOL

spek engrish?

Do we have any real evidence as to how "hands on" Ross is as an owner. Some reports have him being distant and absent. Others have him hand picking players.
Probably somewhere in-between - LOL

He certainly did not hesitate to take action with Flores when the season was over.

Not only making critical and destructive moves and decisions (but understandable back when ) BUT

Arguably passing up the best head coach for our team Harbaugh in decades, because he doesn't want to upset the cart of his old College, Michigan.

Sell the Team to someone who actually cares.

Was willing to put up with years of poor to bad decisions thinking that yes you weren't good at it but you actually cared as much of the rest of us. Finding out now your a part timer and willing to drag this on and on shows little real care and you should be added onto the pile needed to be swept out the door.....But we are screwed again because this fraud owns the door....

Eliminating the possibly of acquiring the best thing to make us successful is not only irresponsible but a huge deceit to all the Fans who have followed and still follow their beloved team while our owner plays games and shows he couldn't give a damn...

Sorry just my point of view of another CRITICAL dysfunction blocking success for our team, that I thought should be more exposed and brought out into the open. Because the more I thought about it the more absurd it got. Its hard enough when your all in but being partially in is really making things close to impossible.

For never in my 50+ years of fanhood thought we'd ever see and owner such as this. Guess he fits well with the X - HC as integrity being nothing of importance.

Be nice to have an owner that puts his team first, oh was going to add City too but think he's another New Yorker with the integrity level of their so called excellently skilled politicians... JMO
Post of the year!!!! Another thread on Stephen Ross only better. Hell yeah! I can't wait for more insightful threads

I've said this before and will say it again: I really don't think Ross cares much what us fans think and we can't make him do anything. Washington fans have tried to get Snyder out forever and he is still there; same in every sport.

Back
Top Bottom