STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO

If your post was simply to get your feelings out while knowing that nothing is going to change regarding Dolphin ownership. I can’t understand that feeling. Sometimes just getting it out of your system is needed and that’s why forums like this work.
"Can't Undertstand ", Not my problem..

What I didn't hope to see was Posters going on their own side tracks missing the point and bring up their own opinions as if thats what the post is talking about.

Its weird the way many except the crap with excuses. Its like we got used to being Losers....

Personally tired of it and really don't want to see a future were 500+ is considered successful and reaching a playoff wetting ones pants... IMO Goal is Getting and winning a Superbowl and no longer being the Fan of people willing to accept being Losers... 25 years is enough !

Why is that?
Because it doesn’t seem like anyone else will. They need to know to stop littering the board and use the already existing threads where we are already discussing these exact subjects, many times over
But I’m coming to the realization that these posters are doing it because they crave attention in life and want to see their names up in lights and get off when someone “likes” their thread
Like I said, come up with something original if you start a thread so this way all the serious readers of this fine forum don’t have to wade through all that endless crap
But I guess I’m just talking out of my ass. The trolls win

Because it doesn’t seem like anyone else will. They need to know to stop littering the board and use the already existing threads where we are already discussing these exact subjects, many times over
But I’m coming to the realization that these posters are doing it because they crave attention in life and want to see their names up in lights and get off when someone “likes” their thread
Like I said, come up with something original if you start a thread so this way all the serious readers of this fine forum don’t have to wade through all that endless crap
But I guess I’m just talking out of my ***. The trolls win

said the guys who starts about 10 threads a day lol

But I guess I’m just talking out of my ***. The trolls win
Yes. Thank you!

What I didn't hope to see was Posters going on their own side tracks missing the point and bring up their own opinions as if thats what the post is talking about.

Its weird the way many except the crap with excuses. Its like we got used to being Losers....

Personally tired of it and really don't want to see a future were 500+ is considered successful and reaching a playoff wetting ones pants... IMO Goal is Getting and winning a Superbowl and no longer being the Fan of people willing to accept being Losers... 25 years is enough !
So because you are tired of Ross and all the mediocre seasons, no one else is entitled to have an opinion?
Everyone has the goal of winning a SB and no one is happy with the past 25 years of mediocrity. Yet if you don’t understand that Ross isn’t selling the team and the only thing we can hope is he lucks into hiring a head coach who can turn this team into a winner. You are just setting your self up for more frustration.

Obviously Ross selling the team to an owner who lives in South Florida and puts the team first over where he graduated from college would be what most every Dolphin fan would want. Yet Ross has shown no interest in selling the team, while at the same time he has already designated the individual who will be given the first opportunity to purchase the team if he decides to sale the team or he dies.

That individual is another New Yorker who is also in the real estate business and will likely remain in New York after purchasing the team. If Beal ends up being the next owner, hopefully he will be better than Ross but we have no way of knowing if he will be or not.

So because you are tired of Ross and all the mediocre seasons, no one else is entitled to have an opinion?
Everyone has the goal of winning a SB and no one is happy with the past 25 years of mediocrity. Yet if you don’t understand that Ross isn’t selling the team and the only thing we can hope is he lucks into hiring a head coach who can turn this team into a winner. You are just setting your self up for more frustration.

Obviously Ross selling the team to an owner who lives in South Florida and puts the team first over where he graduated from college would be what most every Dolphin fan would want. Yet Ross has shown no interest in selling the team, while at the same time he has already designated the individual who will be given the first opportunity to purchase the team if he decides to sale the team or he dies.

That individual is another New Yorker who is also in the real estate business and will likely remain in New York after purchasing the team. If Beal ends up being the next owner, hopefully he will be better than Ross but we have no way of knowing if he will be or not.
Not tired of Ross and his mistakes of the past. Just the putting our team possibly (as he stated ) on the back burner over Harbaugh and Michigan. Sadly I want the best for the Dolphins and see this kind of attitude as pitiful and uncalled for IF TRUE ! Strangely enough would like to have a owner fully committed and putting our team first....Sorry if some don't get that. Truthfully don't think thats asking that much...

Didn't even mention the potential new owner at some point.

Hey if you can't see the peculiarity of this Ross approach ( as he expressed ) fine. I if true think its not even close to right for the team and the Fans who have followed the Fins through 20+ years of lunacy.
And wanted to express my opinion.

MACH2 thanks for tutoring.

Funny a few bitching at content of post and yet bringing foolish meaningless nonsense to the post. Sorry topic seems to be over your head. Hey MACH how about this season we went 1 whole game ove 500 yippie.
Found that grammar fanatics bring nothing of interest to the table and need to have to deal with their correctional grammar wisdom pasted from some sit they looked up. Instead of actual topic discussion and making it more personal.

And don't even see the hypocrisy... Moderator ?

You don't like the topic don't get involved ...its easy Dude just do nothing...

42 post on what if new coach pushes us to pick Carr.....lol

Hey another hypothetical but someones opinion and question that we all should have a right to. Mr Moderator

*** Hope post written clear enough for you to understand . Caution there maybe grammar or spelling error,

Last edited:
MACH2 thanks for tutoring.

Funny a few bitching at content of post and yet bringing foolish meaningless nonsense to the post. Sorry topic seems to be over your head. Hey MACH how about this season we went 1 whole game ove 500 yippie.
Found that grammar fanatics bring nothing of interest to the table and need to have to deal with their correctional grammar wisdom pasted from some sit they looked up. Instead of actual topic discussion and making it more personal.

And don't even see the hypocrisy... Moderator ?

You don't like the topic don't get involved ...its easy Dude just do nothing...

42 post on what if new coach pushes us to pick Carr.....lol

Hey another hypothetical but someones opinion and question that we all should have a right to. Mr Moderator

*** Hope post written clear enough for you to understand . Caution there maybe grammar or spelling error,
If your OP was something like "IMO Ross is holding us back" you would no doubt get much agreement and commiseration how he is more of a deterrent than an attribute.

However, you invite having your premise mocked by demanding that he has to go, because as a fan, even in a coalition of like minded fans, your truculent demand is nothing more than an attempt to piss into the wind- even if you are in the minority who honestly believes that!

Now you’re bitching because no one likes your opinion??? Classic

If your OP was something like "IMO Ross is holding us back" you would no doubt get much agreement and commiseration how he is more of a deterrent than an attribute.

However, you invite having your premise mocked by demanding that he has to go, because as a fan, even in a coalition of like minded fans, your truculent demand is nothing more than an attempt to piss into the wind- even if you are in the minority who honestly believes that!
One more aspect you seem to think you know something you haven't a clue.

I have no problem with attacks to mock subject statement. If fact part of my reasoning was to invite posters to see some Fans actual currant thoughts and feelings in this area.
End up with repeated over and over personal attacks with little to no post discussion. Just wasting everyones time and griping over wasting time.

Be better sight to attack the posters view with Logic (hoping I'm not asking to much ) and possibly not the hypothetical feeling that you need to tell the poster how he should respond.

But damn Mock if it makes you feel like a big shot. It's not as if statements like yours bare much rather any significance... Hey you can always bitch at my Grammar and spelling Thats a topic which should boost FH standings.

I have no problem with attacks to mock subject statement. If fact part of my reasoning was to invite posters to see some Fans actual currant thoughts and feelings in this area.
End up with repeated over and over personal attacks with little to no post discussion. Just wasting everyones time and griping over wasting time.

Be better sight to attack the posters view with Logic (hoping I'm not asking to much ) and possibly not the hypothetical feeling that you need to tell the poster how he should respond.

But damn Mock if it makes you feel like a big shot. It's not as if statements like yours bare much rather any significance... Hey you can always bitch at my Grammar and spelling Thats a topic which should boost FH standings.
That was intended to be constructive criticism but you are so friggin defensive, I suspect you are a real walk in the park IRL as well

Deer Popcorn GIF

First, the fact that one is a moderator does not preclude them from expressing an opinion. Do you believe it should?

Second, I agree, the thread about Carr was just as silly as this one.

Third, by your own admission, you were not looking for "discussion". Seems you were looking for ppl to tell you how right you are.
LOL

You have a funny way of showing you can express a feeling. Didn't realize you had guidelines for that...
Looking for people to tell me how right I was. Truthfully I don't need people telling me that much of the time.
Bringing a sense of logic to the subject and not criticism for what you think my thoughts are brings a lot more chance and credibility to learning something I didn't see but that seems to be to much to ask for.

As far as using words that don't fit spelling wise, I think that everyone except you understood and this is a second language to me so if it bothers you feel free to just ignore my post and do us both a favor..For looks like me and you both can feel like we aren't missing any thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

My apologies cuzinvinny.

I was over the top with my assault on your thread.

TBH, when you indicated you were not interested in any dissenting opinions, I couldn't help myself.

I have a huge issue with the aforementioned "echo chamber" mentality in general.

Back
Top Bottom