Stevie Johnson #2 WR? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stevie Johnson #2 WR?

I definitely see Blackmon to Rams if they stay there as opposed to an OL they can have in the 2nd round.

Under the leadership of Brandon Marshall? WTF!!!!

Man, I love B-Marsh, and I'm glad he seems to be on a relatively even kiel...at least the last 6 months or so, but are you serious about that statement? That would be like putting Billicheat in charge of taping opposing teams strategies for NFL-Films.
Haha! I get that but what I meant by leadership has more to do with being a All Pro. Things like conditioning, training, and work ethic. Things that Brandon does well.

I would take Stevie as the number 2 in a heart beat! He got shut down a bit more towards the end of last season, but with Bmarsh on the other side they would be tough to stop!

I don't know why in the hell Buffalo would let him walk after giving that much money to Fitz, but if there is truth to this I would say go snag him if possible.

I would take Stevie as the number 2 in a heart beat! He got shut down a bit more towards the end of last season, but with Bmarsh on the other side they would be tough to stop!

I don't know why in the hell Buffalo would let him walk after giving that much money to Fitz, but if there is truth to this I would say go snag him if possible.
The Bills weren't willing to negotiate with Stevie during the season, because they were talking to Fitz. I hear that the city of Buffalo and organization do not like his antics. I say sign him long term.. he's a Victor Cruz type player.. if not better.

He's a dynamic playmaker with the ability to stretch the field and get in the end zone. He does bring a somewhat immature mentality that could cost us games. But under the leadership of Brandon Marshall, I truly believe that he would flourish here and could be a major off season addition to the team. Now from sources I've heard, the Bills aren't bringing him back and he'll be able to test Free Agency. So do we pick him up? That's the question.. I believe it makes us better, and whoever the starting QB is will enjoy having B Marsh, Reggie, Stevie, Bess, insert new TE here, #1pick here (RT stud). So do you guys agree on a Stevie (15 yard celebration penalty) Johnson acquisition?? Oh, and he drops balls sometimes too.. just FYI. Lol, sounds like a Dolphins receiver to me.
man it's been a long day at work and I needed a good laugh....and I got it when you made the statement about BM.....lmao

Ozzy rules!!

man it's been a long day at work and I needed a good laugh....and I got it when you made the statement about BM.....lmao

Ozzy rules!!
Everybody has a different interpretation of what leadership is. Its not always black & white.

Haha! I get that but what I meant by leadership has more to do with being a All Pro. Things like conditioning, training, and work ethic. Things that Brandon does well.

Right, but those are far from being this guy's issue.

The place he really needs to get a good working on is directly between his ears. B-Marsh is not the right guy for the job. We don't have the right guy for the job on our roster right now.

Everybody has a different interpretation of what leadership is. Its not always black & white.
For example, I think what Brandon said at the Pro Bowl, about having elite QB's is a leadership trait. Its something I admire in a player..someone who can simply tell the truth.

For example, I think what Brandon said at the Pro Bowl, about having elite QB's is a leadership trait. Its something I admire in a player..someone who can simply tell the truth.

Actually, quite the opposite.

Throwing the guys you share a locker room with directly under the bus is not an amicable trait. Actually, quite the opposite. THAT is how you single handedly, divide a locker room.

Right, but those are far from being this guy's issue.

The place he really needs to get a good working on is directly between his ears. B-Marsh is not the right guy for the job. We don't have the right guy for the job on our roster right now.
Philbin's character is going to change the character of the Miami Dolphins. The trickle down effect from the staff to the influx of new players is sure to be greatly beneficial for the roster.

Philbin's character is going to change the character of the Miami Dolphins. The trickle down effect from the staff to the influx of new players is sure to be greatly beneficial for the roster.

I agree with this, but I also think, that if B-Marsh throws his (Philbin's whoever his QB is) under the bus, B-Marsh himself will be on the next bus out of town.

Back
Top Bottom