Stevie Johnson #2 WR? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stevie Johnson #2 WR?

I hope you're not right.

Well, you can't have it both ways.

You don't EVER hear Patriots calling each other out. If you do, they are instantly gone regardless of who they are.

If Marshall keeps saying things like he did at the All Star game, he will be sent packing. I have a feeling he won't and I agree we are much better with him, but you just can't call your own team mates out regardless of who you are, or who or what they are and be a successful team. It just doesn't work.

Go ask the Jests how that is currently working out for them......

You don't EVER hear Patriots calling each other out. If you do, they are instantly gone regardless of who they are.

If Marshall keeps saying things like he did at the All Star game, he will be sent packing. I have a feeling he won't and I agree we are much better with him, but you just can't call your own team mates out regardless of who you are, or who or what they are and be a successful team. It just doesn't work.

I understand what you're saying but the whole Santonio Holmes issue isn't comparable to what Brandon did. If anything it should give Matt Moore motivation to be elite. Brandon in his words didn't give the listener or interviewer the impression that the elite QB isn't already on the Dolphins. To me, its about raising one's play and skill set. Sometimes you need that honesty every now and then. Especially when everybody knows.

depends on the money he wants. hes a good player but we cant afford to be paying 2 wr's monster contracts.

I like him but he will cost to much money and WR is not one of our bigger needs. I don't think that it would be a smart move at all unless he would be getting paid #2 type money.....but that's very doubtful. Pass

its not about the money. its about reggie wayne. provided peyton becomes a fin. not only am i thinking manning under cap, but wayne as well. cuttin cuttin cuttin.

decastro ----> super bowl. im pretty hairy....good night yawl.

The team isnt playing right now, hes talking out this years team, next years team will be different. No one knows if matt moore is the starter from now...As of now we have no starters at qb. so to comment on guys and just speaking your mind and doing what is natural is wrong? it wont affect anything because matt moore might not even be starting next year.. matt moore probably agrees with marshall for competitive reasons.

The Bills weren't willing to negotiate with Stevie during the season, because they were talking to Fitz. I hear that the city of Buffalo and organization do not like his antics. I say sign him long term.. he's a Victor Cruz type player.. if not better.

lolwhat?

For example, I think what Brandon said at the Pro Bowl, about having elite QB's is a leadership trait. Its something I admire in a player..someone who can simply tell the truth.

His "Elite Pro-Bowl QB's" were rookie Andy Dalton, Scramblin' gimp Ben Rapistberger, and hot gone cold Phillip INT Rivers. Not the NFL's elite, he just didn't drop the ball so mama could get that new Suburban.

Johnson would be okay at the right price, I'm not sure he is that fast, nor does he look quick enough for the slot. He's big and strong, goes over the middle, and RAC's so he's more of a Marshall replacement than a complementary addition.

RW

His "Elite Pro-Bowl QB's" were rookie Andy Dalton, Scramblin' gimp Ben Rapistberger, and hot gone cold Phillip INT Rivers. Not the NFL's elite, he just didn't drop the ball so mama could get that new Suburban.

Johnson would be okay at the right price, I'm not sure he is that fast, nor does he look quick enough for the slot.He's big and strong, goes over the middle, and RAC's so he's more of a Marshall replacement than a complementary addition.

RW

probably the dumbest thing iv'e read all day. BM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stevie and its not even close. and johnson is pretty quick darrelle revis himself said johnson is one of the hardest wr's hes had to cover because of his quickness. now does that make him better than BM. no

Id rather grab Reggie Wayne due to the fact he will be cheaper and I still believe he is a great WR. If we get Peyton Manning(please) with Marshall,Wayne, Bess, Bush, and a new TE, that would be a DEADLY offense. If you can get a good RT in the draft and maybe some interior help on that line we would actually be super bowl contenders in my opinion. Obviously we need to add a pass rusher and a piece in the secondary, but our defense is close.

Back
Top Bottom