Strong opinion sports on Rosen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strong opinion sports on Rosen

Good listen. The first argument will be that we can't give Rosen "7" years for which I absolutely agree. However, other then him getting the crap beat out of him, the live game play and practice of being a leader on a severely low end team could be beneficial for Rosen. He just has to survive the year and not develop the Carr syndrome.

Sucks for Rosen but it's really not about him this season. The best he can hope for is that he shows enough that other teams are going to want his services and will offer at minmum of a 2nd or ideally, a 1st for him.

He's a cheap young back up for few years with this team.
The team is evenutally going to get more talent.

Rosen looked good... anyone who cant admit this has an agenda.

Now, if the Tua cultists were willing to say, 'yeah, but it was only one game... let's see if he can keep doing it'

Then I would respect their argument.

Shhh...It's one game! Pump the breaks.

Good listen. The first argument will be that we can't give Rosen "7" years for which I absolutely agree. However, other then him getting the crap beat out of him, the live game play and practice of being a leader on a severely low end team could be beneficial for Rosen. He just has to survive the year and not develop the Carr syndrome.

Tannehill was a better physical talent but never had any coaching. This team has been garbage for over a decade yet we blame the QB.

I blame the Dolphins for this year too

I blame the Dolphins for this year too

Sure...Once more this isn't about Rosen. The Dolphins need to continue staying the course. We have bigger and hopefully better places we're trying to get to.

Sure...Once more this isn't about Rosen. The Dolphins need to continue staying the course. We have bigger and hopefully better places we're trying to get to.
It’s a joke. Relax. Don’t be like the tannehill and gase supporters and be so defensive.

There will be no 7-year window for Rosen. It is a 2-year window.

Rosen looked good... anyone who cant admit this has an agenda.

Now, if the Tua cultists were willing to say, 'yeah, but it was only one game... let's see if he can keep doing it'

Then I would respect their argument.

Let's not be ridiculous. There's no Tua cult. There's a widely held belief that Tua is the best prospect since Luck.

Tannehill was a better physical talent but never had any coaching. This team has been garbage for over a decade yet we blame the QB.

Perhaps, if you are talking running ability. Maybe a slightly stronger arm as well, but the delivery certainly wasn't better.

You have to look deeper than raw athleticism with QBs. Pocket awareness, quickly making reads, and going through progressions on time is far more important.

Nobody is going to acuse Brady, or P. Manning of being paticularly good atheletes (by NFL standards), but are they not the "gold standard" of pocket passers in recent history?

Back
Top Bottom