Strong opinion sports on Rosen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strong opinion sports on Rosen

Wouldn’t that be hilarious? “Please don’t throw to me. I don’t want to embarrass myself on TV”!
We all remember when we were in school and the teacher asked a question and you didn't want to embarrass yourself by not knowing the answer and you avoid making eye contact with the teacher while thinking "oh no. Not me. Don't look at me." :lol:

Tua is more highly regarded than Rosen. If the analysts are correct, we're on track to land one of the best QBs of this century. Rosen is expendable in that scenario.

I for one am rooting for a strong QB competition next year. Steel sharpens steel, and Rosen will get the job if he deserves it.
I am not engaging in this conversation. There are plenty of Tua vs Rosen threads and "I love Tua" threads. This is about the analysis of Rosen.

Again, Tua is the highest rated prospect at QB since Luck. People will be excited.
That's a completely subjective view, by whomever is doing the rating, but I won't argue that, as the hype for him is, indeed, very high, and I'm not being derogatory with the term hype.

There are many that do not even consider any alternative path, and see him as a "can't miss" elite NFL QB, with zero reservation, when history says otherwise.

As far as the "Luck" comparison, they aren't that similar to begin with, and although Luck was a good QB, I don't consider him elite.

I don't have any particular problem with Tua, but I think at least some of his success is due to the loaded team, and very good program at Alabama.

I just don't think it is clearcut that it's the only option that makes sense.

They don’t look for the ball and when they do, they just drop it. Perhaps that’s why they aren’t looking.

I'm always shocked how some of these guys that have been playing football their entire lives, Little League, HS, College etc...Can't catch?

I understand dropping a ball here and there. But how do you drop almost every single pass that's thrown your way?

Like how is that possible?

Is it bright lights and performance type of issues?

I was with this guy until about the 8 minute mark when he stated that the Dolphins should run more screens. I about feel out of my chair. I half expected Gase to walk across the screen and hand the guy $100 bill. :lol:

I'm always shocked how some of these guys that have been playing football their entire lives, Little League, HS, College etc...Can't catch?

I understand dropping a ball here and there. But how do you drop almost every single pass that's thrown your way?

Like how is that possible?

Is it bright lights and performance type of issues?
Brian Hartline was our last reliable receiver. Sad.

Rosen looked good... anyone who cant admit this has an agenda.

Now, if the Tua cultists were willing to say, 'yeah, but it was only one game... let's see if he can keep doing it'

Then I would respect their argument.
Tssk Tssk Touchy

You need to let go. Seriously.

Let go of what? “7 year window” is clearly a reference tannehill. The team was bad. Now we have Rosen and the team is even worse. Point being you can’t evalute either of them properly.

I was with this guy until about the 8 minute mark when he stated that the Dolphins should run more screens. I about feel out of my chair. I half expected Gase to walk across the screen and hand the guy $100 bill. :lol:
He is not wrong about it. Screens, slants, flats are a good way overcoming a struggling running game and a struggling OL. It requires a quick release which can overcome a struggling OL. The Patriots offense is build on the running game and lots of slants, screens, flats in the passing game with multiple receiver options.
Gase was just bad in creating these plays and he used the bubble screen to often and many times at the wrong moment.

Watch this guy's first video on Rosen with the Cardinals. Same thing, slow to process, no anticipation...

Rosen is serviceable at this point...

From here on out I will delete any Tua, Tannehill or other QB posts. Stick with the evaluation of Rosen and the team around him.

EveryOrneryJaguarundi-small.gif

Watch this guy's first video on Rosen with the Cardinals. Same thing, slow to process, no anticipation...

Rosen is serviceable at this point...
Maybe. But let the season play out. Young QB should have the right to learn. If he does not get better we know what we don't have in him.

if the rosen trade never happened and the cards never drafted murray and the cards were 0-3 there isn't a fanboy here that would think josh rosen is any good.

yet....here we are....

Back
Top Bottom