Strong opinion sports on Rosen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strong opinion sports on Rosen

I'm always shocked how some of these guys that have been playing football their entire lives, Little League, HS, College etc...Can't catch?

I understand dropping a ball here and there. But how do you drop almost every single pass that's thrown your way?

Like how is that possible?

Is it bright lights and performance type of issues?
Even worse we’ve dropped 3 sure TDs. It’s incredible.

Watch this guy's first video on Rosen with the Cardinals. Same thing, slow to process, no anticipation...

Rosen is serviceable at this point...

His first video of him was really good. That’s what brought to me attention that he is often late in his reads. That said, seems he has improved quite a bit so I suppose it’s possible he gets even better. Probable? I don’t think so. Feel like you either have that or you don’t. But it is possible. Drew Brees made a big jump from years 1-3 in year 4. He was looking like a stiff. So you never know.

****, I’d take Hartline over Parker right now and any day of the week. At least that guy could haul in catches. His only problem a blade of grass would knock him over.

Yes but he couldn’t score TDs either.

Rosen looked good... anyone who cant admit this has an agenda.

Now, if the Tua cultists were willing to say, 'yeah, but it was only one game... let's see if he can keep doing it'

Then I would respect their argument.

Ah the old if you don't agree with me you have an agenda. Personally I prefer the if you don't agree with me you clearly don't know football.

Looked good is subjective based on who is doing the evaluation, it is entirely possible for 2 people to watch film or a game and come to different conclusions on a player which is why not everyone's ranks players the exact same in their draft board.

Anyone who disagrees with me clearly doesn't know football.

Rosen is a project, albeit a developing project, at QB.

His presence in NO WAY limits impedes nor restricts our

draft acquisition possibilities including QB OL WR DE

whatever! Josh is here for the PRICE of a deferred R2

and that alone -- given the reality of our team/roster

even before the purge -- means whatever he gets he's

absolutely going to earn in practice/meetings/games

and by ALL MEASURES of team building -- that's good news!

Hope he does incredibly well but his "cost" is certifiably

irrelevant as a April 2020! He's a bonus! GEEZ!

:lol:

Rosen is a project, albeit a developing project, at QB.

His presence in NO WAY limits impedes nor restricts our

draft acquisition possibilities including QB OL WR DE

whatever! Josh is here for the PRICE of a deferred R2

and that alone -- given the reality of our team/roster

even before the purge -- means whatever he gets he's

absolutely going to earn in practice/meetings/games

and by ALL MEASURES of team building -- that's good news!

Hope he does incredibly well but his "cost" is certifiably

irrelevant as a April 2020! He's a bonus! GEEZ!

:lol:

I’m rooting for Rosen. I would like him to be the guy. It would be a comfort if we didn’t have to worry about the QB in next years draft. However if it turns out Rosen is the guy, I want us to still draft a QB somewhere in next years draft as insurance. Doesn’t have to be a number one but someone they like that they feel they can groom

It was really good. He actually analyzed Rosen the way coaches will evaluate him (beyond the pure numbers).
The kid is really knowledgeable. At first I thought for sure he had played QB in college or something at a minimum. Turns out he’s IN college. Good for him. He keeps putting out content like that I may even donate. I find him really refreshing.

I’m rooting for Rosen. I would like him to be the guy. It would be a comfort if we didn’t have to worry about the QB in next years draft. However if it turns out Rosen is the guy, I want us to still draft a QB somewhere in next years draft as insurance. Doesn’t have to be a number one but someone they like that they feel they can groom

Given the team history/dynamics re the QB position I think it's inevitable
we grab a QB at the top of the 2020 draft! Bottom line it's too hot/rare of
an NFL commodity to not invest in.

After that -- go BIGS and definitely that means OL (want me some Greedy
Humphrey) and... Rosen or Tua or Fromm needs a running game + pass pro
so just get THAT solved then use FA & 2021 to address the residual needs...

Back
Top Bottom