Stupid Rumors And Dumb Opinions About What The Dolphins Will Or Should Do Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupid Rumors And Dumb Opinions About What The Dolphins Will Or Should Do Thread

I don't think we all know that. I was there and Georgia was the better team in almost every area (except QB), bigger, better, faster, stronger but Stroud played out of his mind that night and Bennett was a little off until it really mattered late in the game.

It wasn't a helmet to helmet hit. The refs picked up the targeting flag. Javon Bullard hit Harrison below his helmet with his shoulder. He didn't go in with the helmet and when you watch the replay you see Bullard using his shoulder, not his helmet.
And you're partially right, if Javon Bullard doesn't make an incredible play Harrison scores and Ohio State probably wins.
That's football, though. One team makes more plays and usually wins and that was Georgia that night and honestly the way Bennett, Bowers, Carter and Bullard played in that game and for most of the season, nobody could beat them.

Bullard, btw, is available in this draft and would make a helluva Dolphin. Could probably get him 3-4 rounds after Marvin Harrison goes.

Georgia isn’t winning that game if Harrison doesn’t get hit in the head.

And it was helmet to helmet. But not intentional.

Georgia isn’t winning that game if Harrison doesn’t get hit in the head.

And it was helmet to helmet. But not intentional.
I think the refrain of every losing team is "if we had made that play and your team didn't, we would have won".

If it was a helmet to helmet hit, the refs would not have picked up the targeting flag
OSU couldn't stop the Georgia offense at all in the fourth quarter. I think even if your team scored a TD after the pass breakup, Georgia and Stetson Bennett would have found a way to beat you.

I think the refrain of every losing team is "if we had made that play and your team didn't, we would have won".

If it was a helmet to helmet hit, the refs would not have picked up the targeting flag
OSU couldn't stop the Georgia offense at all in the fourth quarter. I think even if your team scored a TD after the pass breakup, Georgia and Stetson Bennett would have found a way to beat you.

Harrison missing the 4th quarter was Georgia’s only chance.

If I'm the Cardinals, I'm staying at 4 and not moving off Marvin.

Harrison missing the 4th quarter was Georgia’s only chance.
But again, players get hurt in games. How many times has Miami lost a game after losing a key player? Yeah, part of that game was Bullard knocking Harrison out and the ball out of bounds. A bigger part of that game was Georgia just dominating OSU in the 4th qtr.
The better, more physical team won that game,

But again, players get hurt in games. How many times has Miami lost a game after losing a key player? Yeah, part of that game was Bullard knocking Harrison out and the ball out of bounds. A bigger part of that game was Georgia just dominating OSU in the 4th qtr.
The better, more physical team won that game,

Ya just a coincidence that Ohio States offense struggled once the best player in the game left the field.

i am surprised herbert turned out to be pretty good. every oregon QB prior to him, total bust, like Mariota, Joey Harrington, Dennis Dixon, Kellen Clemens, Akili Smith. Think you need to go back to Dan Fouts to find a good one.
Chris Miller, the 13th overall pick in 1987 was a very good QB too but concussions derailed his career. 5 in 14 months or so. He also attended the same High School as Herbert. Sheldon in Eugene. There was a dry spell between Miller and Harrington.

If I'm the Cardinals, I'm staying at 4 and not moving off Marvin.
The Arizona Cardnials "Hiding generational wide recivers from the masses and not winning ****" since 1898.

Side note* isn't it crazy the Cardnials are over 125 years old! Wild.

lsu kid seems pretty good too
I'm taking Rome everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Marvin might be a bit taller, maybe even a bit better at this stage but Rome has his head on straight, Harrison is already showing signs of being a diva WR of historic proportions.

The Arizona Cardnials "Hiding generational wide recivers from the masses and not winning ****" since 1898.

Side note* isn't it crazy the Cardnials are over 125 years old! Wild.
Are you implying they are stuck in their ways? - LOL

Chris Miller, the 13th overall pick in 1987 was a very good QB too but concussions derailed his career. 5 in 14 months or so. He also attended the same High School as Herbert. Sheldon in Eugene. There was a dry spell between Miller and Harrington.
Man knows his stuff!!!

Lol Oregon is good every year what are you talking about

Pac 12 smashed last year bro. They didn’t win the title they still are/were a tough conference
The problem with the PAC is they are allergic to Defense. So ya Penix as a 6 year senior looked good. Oregon is good but there D sucked. Penix played one team in the top 50 on Defense, Michigan and looked like crap. He looes like crap when he use to play in the Big ten as well.

Back
Top Bottom