Stupid Rumors And Dumb Opinions About What The Dolphins Will Or Should Do Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupid Rumors And Dumb Opinions About What The Dolphins Will Or Should Do Thread

I think Joel Klatt is about as good covering college football as Mad Dog Russo. I wonder if he even watches many of the games or players he talks about. Hung up way too much on the Big 10 and doesn't give the SEC credit for being the best conference in CFB since I was in high school. My guess is that he has a UW connection and wants to push their players i.e. Penix. I like the UW QB a lot but stop with the replacing Tua with him nonsense.

Zero clue. It’s like Stephen A talking about Tua getting all these tds to tyreek on like screens and 5 yard passes which occurred exactly 0 times this year lol

I don’t even think the idea of Penix replacing Tua is wild. I like Penix, injury concerns but I think he’s a poor man’s Tua with a little more height. It’s a discussion to say the least. I don’t think they’d do it as they are in win now mode and don’t have time to wait for a qb to develop however I think he’s maybe the most nfl ready qb and best pocket passer in the draft. If it was just “hey Tua will be expensive and maybe Penix at 45 million less is a better deal” I’d say that’s fine, not the direction they appear to be going but that’s be valid.

It’s the whole just making up **** that bothers me. Tua’s not a fit in Miami? The offense is literally designed to his skillset. There’s not a single qb in the nfl or college that would be a better fit for Miami’s current system.

He beat Oregon twice last year and I was pissed. He looked bad against Michigan though.

Let’s be serious here when was the last time Oregon was good? They dominate a shitty pac 12 and get smacked whenever they play anyone outside their shitty conference. All the pac 12 teams are like that.

Let’s be serious here when was the last time Oregon was good? They dominate a shitty pac 12 and get smacked whenever they play anyone outside their shitty conference. All the pac 12 teams are like that.
Lol Oregon is good every year what are you talking about

Pac 12 smashed last year bro. They didn’t win the title they still are/were a tough conference

They’re bout to have several 1sr/2nd picks this year quit hating out of your crush on Tua

Lol Oregon is good every year what are you talking about

Pac 12 smashed last year bro. They didn’t win the title they still are/were a tough conference

PAC 12 blows dude. Beat up on each other and get smashed outside of conference. Never have a legitimate national championship teams.

Oregon is smashing all your Florida teams PERIODT sorry d00dz. If you’re not a Georgia, Bama, OSU maybe Michigan fan then 🤫 Oregon is a top 10 football program in the whole country. The Pac 12 has numerous super high draft picks this year. Including many who have been mocked to the Phins. @MARINO1384

Last edited:
Oregon is smashing all your Florida teams PERIODT sorry d00dz. If you’re not a Georgia, Bama, OSU maybe Michigan fan then 🤫 Oregon is a top 10 football program in the whole country. The Pac 12 has numerous super high draft picks this year. Including many who have been mocked to the Phins. If you want to talk about not winning big games then continue on about your bf Tua 🤪 @MARINO1384
What did i say that's funny?
Oregon is really good....a top 15 team....consistently...but when they play the best teams they get smacked!! They can't compete vs SEC's best, or OSU....Noone, and I mean no one, compared Oregon to any of the 3 Florida college teams...but they would mostly resemble FSU....like I said really good, but not good enough!!

Oregon is smashing all your Florida teams PERIODT sorry d00dz. If you’re not a Georgia, Bama, OSU maybe Michigan fan then 🤫 Oregon is a top 10 football program in the whole country. The Pac 12 has numerous super high draft picks this year. Including many who have been mocked to the Phins. If you want to talk about not winning big games then continue on about your bf Tua 🤪 @MARINO1384

Tua’s got a national championship bud how many does Oregon have in their history?

PAC 12 blows dude. Beat up on each other and get smashed outside of conference. Never have a legitimate national championship teams.
i am surprised herbert turned out to be pretty good. every oregon QB prior to him, total bust, like Mariota, Joey Harrington, Dennis Dixon, Kellen Clemens, Akili Smith. Think you need to go back to Dan Fouts to find a good one.

i am surprised herbert turned out to be pretty good. every oregon QB prior to him, total bust, like Mariota, Joey Harrington, Dennis Dixon, Kellen Clemens, Akili Smith. Think you need to go back to Dan Fouts to find a good one.
Show me which college programs are NFL QB factories like that

What did i say that's funny?
Oregon is really good....a top 15 team....consistently...but when they play the best teams they get smacked!! They can't compete vs SEC's best, or OSU....Noone, and I mean no one, compared Oregon to any of the 3 Florida college teams...but they would mostly resemble FSU....like I said really good, but not good enough!!
Ok so really good is different than “sucks” right!?

I don’t even know what this thread is about but I’ll try to get it back on topic

I predict the Phins will take a Pac12 player!

Ok so really good is different than “sucks” right!?

I don’t even know what this thread is about but I’ll try to get it back on topic

I predict the Phins will take a Pac12 player!
Yeah of course bro....my Hurricanes suck lol....Oregon are top 10-15 lol

Ooh that's a great prediction...I'm hoping it's an OL from pac 12 in the first round myself!!

Back
Top Bottom