Stupid Rumors And Dumb Opinions About What The Dolphins Will Or Should Do Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupid Rumors And Dumb Opinions About What The Dolphins Will Or Should Do Thread

i am surprised herbert turned out to be pretty good. every oregon QB prior to him, total bust, like Mariota, Joey Harrington, Dennis Dixon, Kellen Clemens, Akili Smith. Think you need to go back to Dan Fouts to find a good one.

That’s an odd barometer for judging a college confernece.

Oregon is smashing all your Florida teams PERIODT sorry d00dz. If you’re not a Georgia, Bama, OSU maybe Michigan fan then 🤫 Oregon is a top 10 football program in the whole country. The Pac 12 has numerous super high draft picks this year. Including many who have been mocked to the Phins. If you want to talk about not winning big games then continue on about your bf Tua 🤪 @MARINO1384

Agree. The P12 was a victim of geography.

Case in point, a game that started on Sat night at 2000 here typically ended at 0200 (eastern) Sunday morning. What media knucklehead is going to be up then? Instead, they cling to the narrative the Trojans are a major force.

Lets talk about about Tosu & winning the big one. For as much talent as they produce, they don't have the "jewelry" to back it up like Bama does.

p.s. How ironic is it that the big 10 finally produces a winner & its Rich Eisen's alma mater?

8 national titles for Ohio State, last 2 being in Y2K...ain't nothing to scoff at..
.I think they have 39 of like 40 winning seasons in a row...and there's like 5 could be national titles...last one being 2006...they stole 2002 away from Canes because of that new fad....cheating refs...lol...

Zero clue. It’s like Stephen A talking about Tua getting all these tds to tyreek on like screens and 5 yard passes which occurred exactly 0 times this year lol

I don’t even think the idea of Penix replacing Tua is wild. I like Penix, injury concerns but I think he’s a poor man’s Tua with a little more height. It’s a discussion to say the least. I don’t think they’d do it as they are in win now mode and don’t have time to wait for a qb to develop however I think he’s maybe the most nfl ready qb and best pocket passer in the draft. If it was just “hey Tua will be expensive and maybe Penix at 45 million less is a better deal” I’d say that’s fine, not the direction they appear to be going but that’s be valid.

It’s the whole just making up **** that bothers me. Tua’s not a fit in Miami? The offense is literally designed to his skillset. There’s not a single qb in the nfl or college that would be a better fit for Miami’s current system.
I remember years ago when Stephen A was previewing a Chargers-Raiders game and he mentioned two or three players as the keys for both teams to win.

Problem was NONE of the players were going to play that night for the Raiders or Chargers because they weren't on their rosters. One of the players had been gone for like three years. How does ESPN let this clown ever utter another word about the NFL after that?

At least Mad Dog Russo is a little humble and grateful to his fans. Guys like Stephen A and Kyle Brandt double down on their ignorance with their arrogant attitudes.

On a positive note, the draft guys (most of them) on ESPN and NFLN mostly know what they're talking about. Guess that's why Joel Klatt does his analysis for FOX Sports.

Agree. The P12 was a victim of geography.

Case in point, a game that started on Sat night at 2000 here typically ended at 0200 (eastern) Sunday morning. What media knucklehead is going to be up then? Instead, they cling to the narrative the Trojans are a major force.

Lets talk about about Tosu & winning the big one. For as much talent as they produce, they don't have the "jewelry" to back it up like Bama does.

p.s. How ironic is it that the big 10 finally produces a winner & its Rich Eisen's alma mater?

I mean we all know Ohio Satte would’ve beaten Georgia last year if they didn’t knock out Marvin Harrison. Fair to say that was their only shot at getting past the Buckeyes, was to get Harrison off the field.

Georgia doesn’t win that game if not for that helmet to helmet hit.

I mean we all know Ohio Satte would’ve beaten Georgia last year if they didn’t knock out Marvin Harrison. Fair to say that was their only shot at getting past the Buckeyes, was to get Harrison off the field.

Georgia doesn’t win that game if not for that helmet to helmet hit.
I don't think we all know that. I was there and Georgia was the better team in almost every area (except QB), bigger, better, faster, stronger but Stroud played out of his mind that night and Bennett was a little off until it really mattered late in the game.

It wasn't a helmet to helmet hit. The refs picked up the targeting flag. Javon Bullard hit Harrison below his helmet with his shoulder. He didn't go in with the helmet and when you watch the replay you see Bullard using his shoulder, not his helmet.
And you're partially right, if Javon Bullard doesn't make an incredible play Harrison scores and Ohio State probably wins.
That's football, though. One team makes more plays and usually wins and that was Georgia that night and honestly the way Bennett, Bowers, Carter and Bullard played in that game and for most of the season, nobody could beat them.

Bullard, btw, is available in this draft and would make a helluva Dolphin. Could probably get him 3-4 rounds after Marvin Harrison goes.

The problem w Tua. If we sign him to 50 million plus. Are we close to SB ? If u can't beat good team and u play poor. When good team come play dolphins. It tough situation w dolphins. I just hope they do right things..

Last edited:
Just keep watching FH.
Every player that gets cut, released or leaves a team for any reason will have a poster on here from the lunatic fringe putting a case for why he is a great fit for the Dolphins or an “ in the know” who knows for a fact ……….. will be signing
You want ridiculous rumours they’ll be here
Who would post ridiculous, some times self created, stupid rumors on Finheaven?

It's ridiculous!

I mean what kinda asshole would do such a thing?

Back
Top Bottom