Sugar Bowl: ND vs. LSU | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sugar Bowl: ND vs. LSU

My prediction is:

LSU- 38
ND- 21

Notre Dame has shown flashes of greatness, but it seems like their defining moment this season came during the Michigan State game when they came back to win it. If ND could show more composure during big games, they would have a chance--but given their propensity to lose games of this magnitude I'm going to have to side with the Tigers.

Says the West Virginia fan :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Thats fine, and in my opinion they didnt deserve to go to a BCS bowl game

But im going to be the one laughing when Ohio State taps that @ss :lol: :lol: and believe me, they will

FLOUNDER said:

But im going to be the one laughing when Ohio State taps that @ss :lol: :lol: and believe me, they will

Beat the 4th best team in my state (USF) before you talk trash please. :shakeno:

I'll talk crap all i want to. When you guys beat Ohio State is when i'll stop, so you'll be hearing this for a year or two

I would be a little more humble if my team was losing to the likes of USF, but I guess that's just me.

FLOUNDER said:
I'll talk crap all i want to. When you guys beat Ohio State is when i'll stop, so you'll be hearing this for a year or two
Then go to the depths.

Why do you feel the need to talk about teams you have no affiliation for or even root for?

Sorry dude, but you're acting childish.

FLOUNDER said:

You and Maj should team up and avoid direct question together, you're both really good at it.

finswin56 said:
Then go to the depths.

Why do you feel the need to talk about teams you have no affiliation for or even root for?

Sorry dude, but you're acting childish.
It says he is 17. Thus he is a child. :tongue:

Seriously Flounder, how can you talk trash as a WVU fan? You lost to USF! I think most would agree UF is better than that! :shakeno:

UF Fin Kat said:
sure they can...they have a great defense and matt grothe is awesome.

I also think USF is the second best team in the State as well. As much as people like to base the Big East, it has proven to be stronger than the ACC. FSU and Miami as two 6-6 teams really should not be going to bowl games. They are because of conference tie ins and TV ratings only.

9aa7557711ae9d16a00107dfdb161a65_ch-1.gif

This is the ND/LSU thread not the Fiesta Bowl/WVU/USF thread.

Back
Top Bottom