Sugar Bowl thread let's get a look at Mallett | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sugar Bowl thread let's get a look at Mallett

what is that head referee looking at...that ark edge rusher got held off the edge like freaking crazy and he called nothing...wow

you can go ahead and sign me up for dj williams of ark if we ever decided to use an hback in this offense...like him a lot in that role...not sure he's big enough to be an in line true te in the pros though

i don't know guys. That 4th quarter speech looked like leadership to me

I'm actually kind of surprised he hasn't looked better to this point. As per my prediction, he'd have a good bowl game, stock would go soaring, then he'd go through the Combine process, make bad decisions viz a viz participation, pro day, etc...have really shaky interviews...and then his stock would come back down.

Cameron Heyward's stock was falling prior to this game. He's definitely helping himself here.

you can go ahead and sign me up for dj williams of ark if we ever decided to use an hback in this offense...like him a lot in that role...not sure he's big enough to be an in line true te in the pros though

He's *big* enough. The question is: is he tall enough? He's a good 2 inches shorter than your standard TE. But he has some damn solid hands. He's projected as a 3rd/4th round pick. I'd use mine on him.

To me he's like another Chris Cooley.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Incidentally, two things...that was NOT a safety...and has anyone seen Mallett throw the ball away even once?

To me he's like another Chris Cooley.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Incidentally, two things...that was NOT a safety...and has anyone seen Mallett throw the ball away even once?
That last screen they ran looked like a throwaway to me.

Has anyone had a chance to see that kid Gabbert from Missouri? I've seen Mallett 3 times this year and am very impressed with him to the point I'd love to have him. Just wanna see the other QBs out there of 1st Round potential.

Has anyone had a chance to see that kid Gabbert from Missouri? I've seen Mallett 3 times this year and am very impressed with him to the point I'd love to have him. Just wanna see the other QBs out there of 1st Round potential.

Strictly shotgun, 4-5 wide receivers, timing offense. Great arm and accuracy. ok pocket mobility, nothing special like Mallet, but he has legs to run straight. Certainly 1st rounder. His greatest assets, height and arm.

He's *big* enough. The question is: is he tall enough? He's a good 2 inches shorter than your standard TE. But he has some damn solid hands. He's projected as a 3rd/4th round pick. I'd use mine on him.

i think he goes before the 4th round...i like ck's comparison chris cooley...it fits...

Back
Top Bottom