Suggs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suggs

BrownsBacker

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Lee Suggs

Here's the scenario i see in you guys landing Suggs and Morgan......my guess is if we even THOUGHT about trading Suggs we would hang on to Davi....JMHO.....

I could see Suggs, Morgan and a 2nd for Ogun and Sammy Knight

We are in desperate need of help at the SS anf FS position.....if knight were included we may roll the dice and trade Suggs, hoping Green put his personal problems behind him.....but with that said its highly unlikely. But thats the deal i could see Cleveland doing......

BrownsBacker said:
Here's the scenario i see in you guys landing Suggs and Morgan......my guess is if we even THOUGHT about trading Suggs we would hang on to Davi....JMHO.....

I could see Suggs, Morgan and a 2nd for Ogun and Sammy Knight

We are in desperate need of help at the SS anf FS position.....if knight were included we may roll the dice and trade Suggs, hoping Green put his personal problems behind him.....but with that said its highly unlikely. But thats the deal i could see Cleveland doing......

That would be a done deal IMO.

Section126 said:
That would be a done deal IMO.

While we potentially give up a 1,200 yards rusher we get safety help and a pro bowl calibur DL....it may not include the 2nd rounder but my thought is we would need Knight as part of the deal if we were to part with green or suggs......the eventual hang up being the HUGE contract of guarunteed money that Ogun wants according to an article i read on Yahoo! sports.

Id do this deal in a heartbeat. Sammy Knight hasn't really stepped up. Last season he was far from impressive and I think we have the backups to trade him.

Why does everyone sound so high on Suggs? The guy only had 289 yrds last year why do we need an unproven back like him when we could get someone else for less then what the Browns and fans think Suggs is worth. Let them keep him and give us Davis and a second or third fro O-gun. Suggs was not a probowler and giving up O-gun for nothing is foolish. I say take our time on this and don't do anything stupid! We still have three preseason games left we are OK for now.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Are you the Brows GM? Geeeez....I've never been so annoyed

Im just giving you information from the Browns perspective......we just signed Jeff Garcia......you think we're trading away one of our RB's for a guy that wants a huge contract, has only played 2 years and blew out his knee once already??? Im just telling you what you can hope for.....and best case scenario IF you all want Suggs is Morgan, Suggs and MAYBE a 2nd round pick for a SS/FS and Ogun........just letting anyone know who's interested.....its just my opinion but there's no way we trade away our 2 best young offensive players....its one or the other....

Quick push the panic buttom,.............again!

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't suggs get most of his yards in the last game of the year and most of those yards came on a 70+ yard run? Yet people are annointing him automatically better than Minor??? That doesn't add up folks. 1 preseason game and five carries and we need to ship out a good portion of our D?

Seriously folks, how many more drastic personel changes do you think we can take before we field nothing but bunch clueless potential?

I still say sign Ogun and stay the course. Mostly because Wanny has supposedly "lost" a lot of the team in the respect dept due to overall disorganization. An obvious act of despiration (or at best a gamble) like this would seal his and the season's coffin IMO. Spielman has to realize that!

Cleveland is a bunch of idiots if they trade Suggs, a 2nd, and Morgan for Ogun and "slow as ****" Knight.

I don't think Miami would give up Sammy, we are already short on good DBs, and I think Sammy will step up this year, it's not like our defense sucked last year when he just played okay.

Back
Top Bottom