Suggs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suggs

Section126 said:
No I didn't...Or did I...I'm not saying....

OOPS! :roflmao: Whatever is going to happen, just happens. I'm happy with our team as is, but if the FO can pull a good deal, all the better. Sections input is great, and good for discussion and hope. Keep it up! :D

AZStryker said:
Quick push the panic buttom,.............again!

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't suggs get most of his yards in the last game of the year and most of those yards came on a 70+ yard run? Yet people are annointing him automatically better than Minor??? That doesn't add up folks. 1 preseason game and five carries and we need to ship out a good portion of our D?

Seriously folks, how many more drastic personel changes do you think we can take before we field nothing but bunch clueless potential?

I still say sign Ogun and stay the course. Mostly because Wanny has supposedly "lost" a lot of the team in the respect dept due to overall disorganization. An obvious act of despiration (or at best a gamble) like this would seal his and the season's coffin IMO. Spielman has to realize that!

70 of his 186 :eek: and 2 TD's.....AVG 7.2 yards a carry (26 carries in that game)

on the season he had 56 carries for a 5.2 YPC AVG, 289 yards in 2 starts......and 4 game appearances....

he has enormous upside...

The biggest snag in this trade may be the personalized authentic Lee Suggs jersey i bought.......wouldnt that be a waste....

UltraDol-Fan said:
I don't think Miami would give up Sammy, we are already short on good DBs, and I think Sammy will step up this year, it's not like our defense sucked last year when he just played okay.
When did we become short on good DB's? :(

Hey if there's anyone who can be screwed over....its the Browns. I mean it's in their heritage to get the short end. And I for one would love to keep that tradition going!

Dolfan73 said:
Hey if there's anyone who can be screwed over....its the Browns. I mean it's in their heritage to get the short end. And I for one would love to keep that tradition going!

The biggest thing working against you guys getting Suggs maybe isnt the Front Office's willingness to possibly trade him, its the fan outrage that would ensue....Suggs is maybe the most popular player on the Browns right now next to Garcia and Winslow.....If Butch trades away Suggs.....even if he gets the better end of the deal, he's essentially trading away his tenure in Cleveland....he's already on a short string and that move would mean his exit at seasons end.

Too bad we're not making desicion.WHat a great deal for the Fins.

Sammy is a leader on the D side- he is a huge player, and we aren't going to get rid of him. Some may say he had an off year, he still have a good year, with 3 INT's and some big plays. Freeman would be the only Safety I can see being traded.

BrownsBacker said:
While we potentially give up a 1,200 yards rusher we get safety help and a pro bowl calibur DL....it may not include the 2nd rounder but my thought is we would need Knight as part of the deal if we were to part with green or suggs......the eventual hang up being the HUGE contract of guarunteed money that Ogun wants according to an article i read on Yahoo! sports.

I don't think we would give up knight for green. I think most here would agree Green and Suggs are two different animals as far as we are concerned. As it has been addressed already I will only say that RBs with bad personal history have left us once bitten and twice shy. As for the OGUN contract, good luck with Drew Rosenhaus. He's a wonderful man. :goof:

Phinsdude said:
Sammy is a leader on the D side- he is a huge player, and we aren't going to get rid of him. Some may say he had an off year, he still have a good year, with 3 INT's and some big plays. Freeman would be the only Safety I can see being traded.
I'm sorry but at this point with our Offense rated last by many and disputed by few, I would have to say we may have to give a little to get a little. I will agree with Section and say that I would give up OGUN and Knight for a 2nd rounder, Morgan (who is really only cosmetic in terms of WR needs he apparently drops the ball a lot from what I've read here), and of course Suggs.

The deal is never going to get done. Cleveland wouldn't even consider it. But keep talking about it if you have more time to waste.

Isn't Knight supposed to be the leader of the secondary this year, the one making all the calls. I can't see him being traded. Freenman yes, Knight no.

Uggykurky said:
The deal is never going to get done. Cleveland wouldn't even consider it. But keep talking about it if you have more time to waste.
Actually buddy we have lots of time to waste. And that what we do on a message board, talk about thinks. If you have a problem with that you can prbly head to the browns message board, it seems they dont have much going on down there right now.

no offense to the browns fans;)

I really hope Freeman is the one in the deal & not Knight. Like I said in the other thread, I'd love for the deal to be Ogun & Freeman for Suggs & Davis, but Morgan will probably be the WR.

Back
Top Bottom