Suggs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suggs

AZStryker said:
Quick push the panic buttom,.............again!

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't suggs get most of his yards in the last game of the year and most of those yards came on a 70+ yard run? Yet people are annointing him automatically better than Minor??? That doesn't add up folks. 1 preseason game and five carries and we need to ship out a good portion of our D?

You shouldnt base Suggs potential on his action in the pros, rather on what he did in college. If he stays healthy he can be a true feature back in the NFL, something that Minor will never be. I highly doubt the Browns would give Suggs up...I guess it all depends on how confident they are in Green.

All of this really doesnt mean anything. Suggs is not going anywhere IMO

Realisticaly you should hope for JJ and Andre Davis.

AZStryker said:
I still say sign Ogun and stay the course. Mostly because Wanny has supposedly "lost" a lot of the team in the respect dept due to overall disorganization. An obvious act of despiration (or at best a gamble) like this would seal his and the season's coffin IMO. Spielman has to realize that!
How do you think this is going to happen. Both sides have to agree on something and at this point it looks like a trade. Which would be good for both sides if everything goes good. Because right now we are getting nothing out of O-gun sitting around.

Suggs Is The Man He Barely Played Last Year And When He Did Boom Big Game

Back
Top Bottom