Suh missing Miami Dolphins conditioning program no longer an issue | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suh missing Miami Dolphins conditioning program no longer an issue

Are you ok with Ndamukong Suh missing the voluntary offseason conditioning program?

• Total voters
They mention this every year and every year he's the best player on every team he's on. (Yes Calvin gives him a run for his money)

$hit, bring all of our players there lol Works for Suh

I really hope Suh can wake up Phillips. (i know he's tried before)

Suh has been a great player for us and a great person.

How come there isn't a "I don't care" option in the poll?

I would prefer "I don't give a flying ****" but I agree with your general point

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Yes.

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/56e344f6e4b0c144a7f72c92/9-stephen-ross/#79df0b4b60ab

TL;DR - According to Forbes, Stephen Ross is ranked 9th in the world in real estate investment with a net worth of $12B. Can you name 8 defensive tackles who are better than Suh?

A truly bizarre argument. As you said Steve Ross is worth 12 billion, me thinks that makes him rather more successful at what he does for a living

It would be great if Suh could get the other three DT's to train in Beaverton. They would be some bad ass mother ****ers. I've seen the Nike training facility. Nothing in the world compares to it.

I would prefer "I don't give a flying ****" but I agree with your general point

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

A truly bizarre argument. As you said Steve Ross is worth 12 billion, me thinks that makes him rather more successful at what he does for a living

It truly isn't though. If I said, "Suh has more money than Ross", then yes, that would be a ridiculous argument that wouldn't even deserve a response. My point is that Suh is better at his profession, being a defensive tackle in the NFL, than Ross is at being a real estate investor.

Well, this thread took a weird turn, but whatever. The fact is, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever. He does his job and he does it great. Why on earth would I want him to change a routine that clearly works?

Weird debate about Ross vs Suh :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

To this thread. Suh can do whatever he wants. He earned it

Well, this thread took a weird turn, but whatever. The fact is, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever. He does his job and he does it great. Why on earth would I want him to change a routine that clearly works?

Weird debate about Ross vs Suh :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

To this thread. Suh can do whatever he wants. He earned it

:chuckle:

So its
1. Suh
2. Ross
3. Denny?

Kind of a depressing list...

You would be wrong!!!!

It truly isn't though. If I said, "Suh has more money than Ross", then yes, that would be a ridiculous argument that wouldn't even deserve a response. My point is that Suh is better at his profession, being a defensive tackle in the NFL, than Ross is at being a real estate investor.
:ponder: The reason you would be wrong is because Suh would only best at his position in the NFL which is only in the United States and even if was was the best of all football including college and high school and even pee wee football that still no where as many football players as there are real estate investors that are all over the would..Not to mention Ross's 12 Billion .I think you can say that Ross is the real winner of who is best at their job...You must remember that Ross is also Suh boss ..LOL:lol2:

Doesn't matter what You or I think. It's what Gase thinks that matters. If he doesn't have a problem with it why should we have a problem with it.

Doesn't matter what You or I think. It's what Gase thinks that matters. If he doesn't have a problem with it why should we have a problem with it.

Yeah, no ****. That could be said about damn near every topic discussed on here. People can express their opinions about the team. That's what message boards are for.

Back
Top Bottom