Suh missing Miami Dolphins conditioning program no longer an issue | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suh missing Miami Dolphins conditioning program no longer an issue

Are you ok with Ndamukong Suh missing the voluntary offseason conditioning program?

• Total voters
No ****, it wasn't an opinion. It was a question.

2d2cd861039c208768c95daad9982020_12bf7e046e9672325a09fea09a6f9559_0.jpg

If letting him do his own training helps keep him in Miami for the remainder of his career then I'm all for it.

Well, this thread took a weird turn, but whatever. The fact is, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever. He does his job and he does it great. Why on earth would I want him to change a routine that clearly works?

Considering he has been at OTA's for the past two years in Miami, wouldn't the fact that he is not here be a change?

I don't care if Suh shows up in great shape. That isn't the point. He should be an example for the rest of the team...this isn't how you do that!

I don't care if Suh shows up in great shape. That isn't the point. He should be an example for the rest of the team...this isn't how you do that!

Except that getting in shape is exactly the point of OTA's coming in from the offseason :chuckle:

His consistent dedication to his specific training regimen to get ready for the season and showing up in great shape is exactly the kind of leadership that is taken in by the rest of the team when it comes time for mandatory attendance. If his performance or conditioning were ever to slip to a questionable level, then one would have a right to complain. Fact remains that has never been the case and he has always been a silent leader by example. OTA's wouldn't have to be held if every player were as dedicated to his craft as Suh is.

You do realize that training at Nike HQ is a tremendous honor for any athlete. They are always attempting to be cutting edge and their training programs are light years ahead of what else is out there. Suh also has managed to remain very healthy for his position dur to his preparation throught the year.

Back
Top Bottom