Suh still out there, come back as a Dolphin? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suh still out there, come back as a Dolphin?

Suh will now be SINGLE TEAMED. I see the appeal for him to it improves his market. Yeah, he'll still be doubled a lot, but he will now have windows 1v1 to wreck defenses. He still plays 85% of his team's stats.

This probably makes the Rams one of the preseason favorites for the super Bowl. We are definitely going to miss him, IMHO.

Tell me if I have this right:

The Dolphins are going to pay more money this year for Suh NOT to play for them than the Rams will to ACTUALLY have him play for them?

A me player that will never win anything but money.

Whatever. You can be salty all you want but you can't dispute that Ndamukong Suh has been the best player to put on a fins uniform since Dan Marino. The guy produced despite being constantly doubled. He ruined Bryce Petty's career.

Not salty about Suh, just tired of overpaying for that position that made little impact.

Jason Taylor is in the Hall of Fame. I thinks that counts as being better than Suh who will be lucky to make it when his time comes.
Cam Wake is more of an impact player than Suh. He has made a lot more game changing plays.
Landry has NFL records during his time here.
Hell Kiko Alonso has made more game changing plays than Suh.
Being double teamed never stopped Reggie White from making impact plays. Suh rarely makes one.

Not salty about Suh, just tired of overpaying for that position that made little impact.

Jason Taylor is in the Hall of Fame. I thinks that counts as being better than Suh who will be lucky to make it when his time comes.
Cam Wake is more of an impact player than Suh. He has made a lot more game changing plays.
Landry has NFL records during his time here.
Hell Kiko Alonso has made more game changing plays than Suh.
Being double teamed never stopped Reggie White from making impact plays. Suh rarely makes one.

Regardless, calling him a 'Me player' is inaccurate. At least get your insults right.

Back
Top Bottom