Suh still out there, come back as a Dolphin? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suh still out there, come back as a Dolphin?

I loved him on the team just not at his high cap hit. It wasn’t his fault he got a nice contract. Go to LA please.
Agreed. The guy played fantastic for us. The airborn sack strip on Carr was a HOF highlight reel play. He got a ton of money - good for him. I hope Tannenloserbum is held accountable for that contract.

Suh goes to Rams so when he takes a down off Donald will pick up slack.......Good Riddance

In other words, he told them he wouldn't play for them.

Down to the Saints, Rams and Titans now.

what is up with the Jets? they give Suh the biggest offer he has gotten without a visit and Suh doesn't even consider it. Cousins basically does the same thing.

Not sure how that could even work here - obviously that would have to be re do so we cold get a head start on killing our 2019 cap space

Not sure how that could even work here - obviously that would have to be re do so we cold get a head start on killing our 2019 cap space

We don't have the cap for that right now but interesting.

Hankins is younger and had a higher PFF grade in 2017 (I know, lol).

I'd kick the tires on him first, then wait and see if the Rams release Brockers.

Hankins is younger and had a higher PFF grade in 2017 (I know, lol).

I'd kick the tires on him first, then wait and see if the Rams release Brockers.
Odd he hasn't been signed yet. Asking too much??

Back
Top Bottom