*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

Would rather see the Dolphins keep Suh for one more year instead of seeing them paying him while he plays for another team. Just bad resource management.

The hilarious part is we restructured him to get to this point. I'm not sure what the dead hit would've been, but nothing close to the current monstrosity.

Give a guy a monster contract. Immediately restructure monster contract so you can afford to make a splash in FA ... for players I can only assume are gone or garbage. Absorb the monster dead hit you negotiated in order to afford more players who don't move the needle.

That'd be some funny **** if it wasn't so horribly depressing.

Bob I believe under the old contact this would have been an "out" year. I think we could have dumped him for something like 8m in dead cap saving the rest. Aponte had him loaded on the front end for two years and then the last two years with his average going down in the middle.

Hi oh Trade low rode into to town and restructured him to what amounts to differed money and now there is nothing you can do that looks like a good option. Next "out" would be 2020.

In Suh's 8 years in the NFL the teams he has been on have averaged 19th in scoring allowed and 18th in yards allowed. Only one of those season was his team in the top 10. And that was the year we paid big to get him from Detroit. After that, not much. You have to do more than just take on a double teams for that kind of money.

Bills re-signed DT Kyle Williams to a one-year, $6 million contract.
the Bills are going to sign Panthers nose tackle Star Lotulelei to a five-year deal when free agency opens.

Doubt they sign Suh unless the Bills are collecting defensive tackles like we're collecting right defensive ends ;)

Kyle on his fairwell tour.

McD uses a heavy rotation at DT.

Notice Stars details havent been leaked yet by the agent. Hmmmm typically points to a very team friendly contract

HPkXFmB.jpg

Hahaha couldn't have said it better myself

I think it is worth noting:

TB signed Suh. Gase has final say on roster. Gase is the guy cutting Suh.

I hate TB. But I think we at least need to come to terms that the timing of Suh's cut is on Gase.

Im a bit lost, are we cutting him before june 1st or after? dont we save more money after?

Another report this morning saying NE wants Suh. Not as much as Brady wants Suh off the Fins squad, haha!

That’s why Patriots are letting most of their free agents walk so they can pay Suh.

I don't see them paying him top money but I'm sure they'll do 8 with bells on.

Was just told by a buddy I trust really good. That if Suh is released Bills will make him an offer
It's already been stated the Jills are planning on offering STAR LOUTOUI (sp?) a 5 year contract. So not seeing SUH in Buffalo & they just re-upped KYLE WILLIAMS for another year. New England? Ewh.

The hilarious part is we restructured him to get to this point. I'm not sure what the dead hit would've been, but nothing close to the current monstrosity.

Give a guy a monster contract. Immediately restructure monster contract so you can afford to make a splash in FA ... for players I can only assume are gone or garbage. Absorb the monster dead hit you negotiated in order to afford more players who don't move the needle.

That'd be some funny **** if it wasn't so horribly depressing.
I think he was originally meant to get like 19 mil as the high water mark of his contract last year? The restructuring gave us a wonderful 27m hit

Back
Top Bottom