suh’s house on the market | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

suh’s house on the market

Are we really upset about this? 6-10 with him this past season. If you were looking for locker room leaders to get us out of the dumpster fire we were in this season, we should have looked no farther then Suh. Did he rally the troops? For the money he's making, he should have been the one owning the players motivation in day to day operations. You get paid like a leader you better lead. Maybe I'm slightly misguided. Maybe not. I personally think we could use his money elsewhere on the roster. Commence the gatherings of pitchforks and torches.....

You have no clue what type of leader Suh is.

Get your house on the market earlier especially if you know you are not going to be a Dolphin after two years max.

$45,179 per month mortgage note with 20% down.

Chump change.

Only 8 pics?

You have no clue what type of leader Suh is.

Go on..... If I have no clue, lets see if you do. What kind of leader is he? Lets define the leadership qualities that he brings in the locker room. Oh wait, you're not in the locker room. So you have as much of an idea about it as I do. Jack Squat. And I'm the ignorant one here.

Go on..... If I have no clue, lets see if you do. What kind of leader is he? Lets define the leadership qualities that he brings in the locker room. Oh wait, you're not in the locker room. So you have as much of an idea about it as I do. Jack Squat. And I'm the ignorant one here.
I didn't say I knew but you're talking up like you do.

I didn't say I knew but you're talking up like you do.

I just know the product that I saw on the field. Never claimed to know anything more then what I saw. Its whatever though. You've proven that you have no further insight then what you originally replied.

Reading too much into it. He can't be let go due to the cap hit. Nothing to see here

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom