suh’s house on the market | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

suh’s house on the market

I keep him because I'm not ****ing terrible at math. Our 6-10 record being due to Suh is a pretty hot take though.
But seriously the dead money would be what? And you carry it for what a year? Are we really that close to contending for a championship? Eat the hit for a year balance the books along with the other trash contracts. Burn it to the ground!

Circumventing to profanity filter? Classy. What a hero!

First... :rolleyes:

Second, letting Suh go this year is an idiotic financial decision that everyone else seems to grasp but you.

And third, if anyone thought this defense struggled this past year, take Suh out of the lineup and watch just how bad a defense can be without him anchoring it.

I don't mean to brag but.....my infinity pool is much larger than his.

First... :rolleyes:

Second, letting Suh go this year is an idiotic financial decision that everyone else seems to grasp but you.

And third, if anyone thought this defense struggled this past year, take Suh out of the lineup and watch just how bad a defense can be without him anchoring it.
Obvisouly i get it man. I originally stated we could live without him. This has spiraled out of control. Back to lurking for another decade. Only posted the profanity filter as I have been flagged for it myself on occasion. No worries. Cheers!

Obvisouly i get it man. I originally stated we could live without him. This has spiraled out of control. Back to lurking for another decade. Only posted the profanity filter as I have been flagged for it myself on occasion. No worries. Cheers!

Hello fellow lurker, if you've been lurking for a while such as I have than you know almost everybody at some point here says something that gets the natives riled up, including me. Recently its been the man with the ironic name lets just call him Bannchise, today it was you, tomorrow and the day after will probably be Bannchise again and than someone else will take the mantle. Such is the nature of sharing your opinion with strangers on the interwebz.

Circumventing to profanity filter? Classy. What a hero!

No, I let the filter do its job. Circumventing would be if I prevented that by purposefully misspelling it, etc.

But seriously the dead money would be what? And you carry it for what a year? Are we really that close to contending for a championship? Eat the hit for a year balance the books along with the other trash contracts. Burn it to the ground!

So, you just want to cut bait and "burn it to the ground" without knowing the ramifications?

As for how close we are, teams turn it around in a year all the time. Three such teams played in conference championships this year.

Does really not make sense? I think its pretty easy if you try. Are we any closer to being a contender with him on the roster. No. We have 4 years to look at its not just 6-10 this year. Lets say you play GM if only for a moment. 2 options to choose from. Cut or Keep? Go!

Keep.

That was easy.

Did you want reasons OTHER than “You would save almost no money and create a gigantic hole in your D line by getting rid of one of the best players on your team?”

As for how close we are, teams turn it around in a year all the time. Three such teams played in conference championships this year.

IMO, it's sickening how other teams are able to turn it around quickly, yet Miami is still incapable of building a semi-consistently competent o-line after years of trying. I think that Gase is a SLIGHT improvement over Philbin, but Tannenbaum has got to go! I'd even prefer Ireland over Tannenbaum... as long as someone else makes the first 2 or 3 draft selections. Let Ireland look for acorns in the later rounds.

Go on..... If I have no clue, lets see if you do. What kind of leader is he? Lets define the leadership qualities that he brings in the locker room. Oh wait, you're not in the locker room. So you have as much of an idea about it as I do. Jack Squat. And I'm the ignorant one here.

Your the person that questioned his leadership and now you attack someone calling you out on it!!! Not up the him to "prove" the leadership or lack of it!! Is this 5th grade!!?

How about finally putting some talent around Suh. That would be a good start. You know like....

LBers that can actually cover and tackle
DT that actually needs to be double teamed on occasion or that can consistently win one-on-one.
DE that can produce more than 4.5 sacks (or $1.9M per sack)

We won't be a top 10 defense again until those things happen. You don't do that by wrapping up almost 30 million in average players like Alonso, Branch and Timmons. You find a star once in a while in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom