Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10

It's raining like a mofo here.in MD right now. Damn wife booked us a Polar Express thing for the kids 1 mile from Ravens stadium at 1pm. FML.
getting hammered in NJ too, seems like a large east coast drenching

Let’s go Rams, Let’s go Browns. Let’s go Jets (draft). Let’s have a tie score in KC.

And then let’s blowout Tennessee.

I really want to see the Jets get a draft hindering 5th win today. Get them far away from the top QBs and Marvin Harrison Jr.

Pats already won, which I really wanted to see as well.

Jets and Pats play week 18, thankfully. One of them will see their draft position really hurt as a result of that outcome. Neither team is likely to win any tie breakers, except with Tennessee.

It's raining like a mofo here.in MD right now. Damn wife booked us a Polar Express thing for the kids 1 mile from Ravens stadium at 1pm. FML.
East coast is soaked today. Down here in Charlottesville we had some crazy lightning and thunder to start the morning. At least it's now just light rain, but another big batch is building up. I'll be on my couch all day.

Chiefs or Bills? Arguments can be made for either. I think we match up better against the Chiefs. We could have one that game if had the team now.
I think we match up with the Bills just as well…unless the defense regresses.

Back
Top Bottom