Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10

He may get knocked out this game too.
Deep down inside I am quietly hoping they make the playoffs on our side of the bracket and we get a chance to exorcise the demons of 62-7. I can see Dan embracing Tua in the lockeroom postgame, a quiet "Thank you" whispered in his ear, Steve Ross tossing a game ball to Marino and saying "This one's for Dan!". On second thought FLUCK D-u-u-u-v-a-l-l and all their bandwagon fans , JUST LOSE BABY!!!!!! Enjoy watching your team play across the pond in a few years you toads. The London Jaguars just has such a lovely ring to it.

I want Buffalo dead. I don't want to face them in our first playoff game. Give me the Colts, Browns, Steelers, Broncos or even the Texans

If we win the number 1 seed and they get in as a wild card.

It means they won their wild card weekend game and come in with confidence.

They’d probably want to play us before any other AFC teams.

Jags own them, KC done will against them, Ravens are tough and they beaten us multiple times.

Gotta cheer against the Chiefs, guys. We want that first round bye.

not sure who I want winning of KC/Buff but I can’t change anything anyway so
Sure you can! It just takes a lot of positive thinking, and possibly a human sacrifice to the Football gods. However, if you don't have the stomach (or suitable victim) for that, there is another option. From what we've all seen this season, there are plenty of Officials who apparently have no problem with making calls and non-calls that are biased toward one team, so maybe there's a price list on the NFL website.

Chiefs or Bills? Arguments can be made for either. I think we match up better against the Chiefs. We could have one that game if had the team now.
A tie would be nice, but if it goes overtime you know KC will win.

He may get knocked out this game too.
Looked to have a hitch in his giddyup when they showed him. I personally wouldn't want to have to try to escape Myles Garrett with a hurt ankle.

If with a healthy ankle, I'm not sure I would pick the Jags today anyway.

Back
Top Bottom