Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10

Let’s go Rams, Let’s go Browns. Let’s go Jets (draft). Let’s have a tie score in KC.

And then let’s blowout Tennessee.

I really want to see the Jets get a draft hindering 5th win today. Get them far away from the top QBs and Marvin Harrison Jr.

Pats already won, which I really wanted to see as well.

Jets and Pats play week 18, thankfully. One of them will see their draft position really hurt as a result of that outcome. Neither team is likely to win any tie breakers, except with Tennessee.

Jets are far more dangerous with a top flight rookie Qb!

Not sure how much of their future assets they gave up for Rogers. Btt it they should be within trading range to get a nice young Qb.

getting hammered in NJ too, seems like a large east coast drenching
We're around the stadium now, no idea why anyone would want to go to a game in this weather. Cold, pouring rain. Miserable.

Could very well prove to be…it’s not like they have Dallas’ OL. He’s gonna be under duress all game.

Yeah, it's the Browns for goodness sakes.

They are missing their QB and top RB.

That defense is legit. I think myles is g
Hurt too right?

I've said it before, if they had an actual QB, they could be the best team in the AFC, minus Miami of course.

That defense makes the a dangerous team.

However, I know some worry bout the Bills. I don't know why, for some reason, the Texans are the ONLY team I want nothing to do with come playoff time.

Back
Top Bottom