Sunday ticket prices released for YouTube | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday ticket prices released for YouTube

No offense, but you didnt know when you signed up for the YouTube version of Sunday Ticket. You chose a completely different platform to watch Sunday Ticket outside of DTV. In DTV they were channels in the guide. Did you ever try using the Sunday Ticket app? It did the exact same thing it does now. Local channels blacked out. Nothing different here. Just cancel DTV and switch over to YTTV and you should be good to go.

Pretty simple… and cheaper

I’m trying that this week for the first time…

Had DTV and so far, IPTV is the real deal…
IPTV is a good alternative for some with more tech capability. Obviously from reading this thread not everyone is capable of that.

Maybe yt should have forced yttv with ST?
They would never have been able to recoup their investment in it. They would have fallen into the same trap as Directv.

For a 6mth season the cost would actually be approx $800 for a Sunday ticket watcher. Just to break even on their $2 billion a year deal they'd need $2.5 million subscribers. Last I knew, Direct never had that many Sunday Ticket subscribers any year.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat.

I take a simpler, more direct approach. I go to sports bars. They are noisy and have smaller screens, but they are better than nothing.

My son-in-law just moved and now lives an hour away. He has a huge screen TV and gets all the games. But he's a Packers fan and Baptist minister.

What a downer. - LOL
Lol

They would never have been able to recoup their investment in it. They would have fallen into the same trap as Directv.

For a 6mth season the cost would actually be approx $800 for a Sunday ticket watcher. Just to break even on their $2 billion a year deal they'd need $2.5 million subscribers. Last I knew, Direct never had that many Sunday Ticket subscribers any year.
Bottoms up

Back
Top Bottom