Sunday ticket prices released for YouTube | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday ticket prices released for YouTube

I hate it so far. Two good games on local TV (Bengals-Browns and Niners-Steeler) and it’s feeling less aggravating to just stay on regular TV and switching between those games vs. switching to the app for a few looks at other games. Really terrible.
Yep, too much fuking around involved and there is no monetary benefit in this version (meaning it's not cheaper than it used to be).

I want to turn on my TV and switch between the games to watch. Not screw around with the remote flopping inputs, apps, changing feeds within an app, etc.

For the record, I'm in my 40s, I grew up with the start and development of the internet and am tech savy

Yes, I am not accusing them of false advertising. I am saying the product is annoying and inconvenient.
So they told you what it was, you bought it, then are on here complaining about it. You should have skipped step 2.

Yep, too much fuking around involved and there is no monetary benefit in this version (meaning it's not cheaper than it used to be).

I want to turn on my TV and switch between the games to watch. Not screw around with the remote flopping inputs, apps, changing feeds within an app, etc.

For the record, I'm in my 40s, I grew up with the start and development of the internet and am tech savy
It's smart on their part. They are giving you a portion of what you want. If you want to be able to switch back and forth, sign up for YTTV. Or, spend a **** ton of money like I did and bypass all their ****. I have 6 apple tvs that all can run concurrent YouTube streams or local channels and I can mix them all together on one screen as I wish.

Titans is my local game and it appears in multiview. There are multiple multiview games. I do have yttv if that makes a difference.

So they told you what it was, you bought it, then are on here complaining about it. You should have skipped step 2.
Thanks, these are high level insights.

Or maybe they should improve the product so that paying customers don’t find it inconvenient and annoying?

Just an idea.

Well, I mean, you chose that. Can't be upset at YTTV for you choosing not to get their service. How to you expect them to integrate your local programing with ST if you choose to use two separate services?
If the NFL is switching to a streaming service, they should allow the local area games to be available on the streaming service. It’s pretty simple.

If the NFL is switching to a streaming service, they should allow the local area games to be available on the streaming service. It’s pretty simple.
Not to mention, the days of forbidding local broadcasts in order to get you to the stadium are long gone. The cost alone to attend in person is unreasonable for most families. Don't even have to get in to the fact most games are well attended

I don't know if you want that. Maybe I've been unlucky, but whenever I stream something that has local commercials, it's a hot mess.

The NFL is not switching to a streaming service. It is simply moving the Sunday Ticket option to YouTube. Sunday Ticket does not equal all games. It has always been that way.

The NFL is not switching to a streaming service. It is simply moving the Sunday Ticket option to YouTube. Sunday Ticket does not equal all games. It has always been that way.
Do you work for YouTube or the NFL?

It's smart on their part. They are giving you a portion of what you want. If you want to be able to switch back and forth, sign up for YTTV. Or, spend a **** ton of money like I did and bypass all their ****. I have 6 apple tvs that all can run concurrent YouTube streams or local channels and I can mix them all together on one screen as I wish.
Or do like I do and pay $59 every three months for IPTV and I get everything. Not meaning just Sunday ticket, but EVEYTHING. lol

Nope, I work in AV and have had Sunday Ticket for years though. A lot of new people to Sunday Ticket here not understanding what they signed up for.
Dude, I’ve had Sunday Ticket for 24 years. I know what I signed up for. The difference is that previously, you could easily switch from the local games to the Ticket games just by changing the channel. Now you need to switch between the app and your TV service. It’s a pain in the ass, nothing more.

Dude, I’ve had Sunday Ticket for 24 years. I know what I signed up for. The difference is that previously, you could easily switch from the local games to the Ticket games just by changing the channel. Now you need to switch between the app and your TV service. It’s a pain in the ass, nothing more.
That is the case for the people watching it on YouTube. But for the people watching it on YouTube TV then the local games are already in the app.

No offense, but you didnt know when you signed up for the YouTube version of Sunday Ticket. You chose a completely different platform to watch Sunday Ticket outside of DTV. In DTV they were channels in the guide. Did you ever try using the Sunday Ticket app? It did the exact same thing it does now. Local channels blacked out. Nothing different here. Just cancel DTV and switch over to YTTV and you should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom