Sunday ticket prices released for YouTube | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday ticket prices released for YouTube

Dude, I’ve had Sunday Ticket for 24 years. I know what I signed up for. The difference is that previously, you could easily switch from the local games to the Ticket games just by changing the channel. Now you need to switch between the app and your TV service. It’s a pain in the ass, nothing more.
Simply allowing all games regardless of location / TV status will clear up a lot. That's an NFL problem that YouTube should have included in their negotiations in order to optimize their product.

YouTube TV is never going to be the primary TV provider out there, and admittedly I don't have the stats but I feel confident that YouTube TV will never even be subscribed to by half the Sunday Ticket subscribers

If the NFL is switching to a streaming service, they should allow the local area games to be available on the streaming service. It’s pretty simple.
Locally televised games have NEVER been part of the Sunday Ticket package. Locally games are blacked out on ST. That's an FCC thing. Nothing YTTV can do about it. Nothing the NFL can do about it.

Compalin all you want, but it's ALWAYS been that way. That's on you. It's pretty simple.

Locally televised games have NEVER been part of the Sunday Ticket package. Locally games are blacked out on ST. That's an FCC thing. Nothing YTTV can do about it. Nothing the NFL can do about it.

Compalin all you want, but it's ALWAYS been that way. That's on you. It's pretty simple.
Sounds like these people just have no clue and aren't even willing to accept the answer. Oh well, the way society is these days I guess.

Yeah, it’s on me. Whatever the **** that even means.

Yeah, it’s on me. Whatever the **** that even means.
You were quite aware of this prior to today yet you did it anyways.

Theres‘s nothing better than flipping channels from game to game. Not sure how the interface will work, but I doubt it will be as simple as flipping the channel on regular TV. Also, who knows how YouTube will roll this out…if you need to subscribe to YTTV to access the Ticket, it’s another expense. I don’t think I want to dump DirecTV just because they gave up the Ticket. It’s expensive, but I’ve had it for 23 years now and I’m not really interested in going to full streaming.

Pain in the ass. Already paying for Prime, Disney+, Netflix, and Pea**** (for EPL games). Now I’ll need YouTube, too.

Sounds like these people just have no clue and aren't even willing to accept the answer. Oh well, the way society is these days I guess.
The idea that you keep pushing this bullshit is something else. I know the answer. No one is unwilling to accept the answer. We‘re talking about an unfortunate aspect of the change the NFL made.

You were quite aware of this prior to today yet you did it anyways.
Your quote from me has nothing to do with the comments today about switching between the app and regular TV. I was referring to switching between games while on the app.

The idea that you keep pushing this bullshit is something else. I know the answer. No one is unwilling to accept the answer. We‘re talking about an unfortunate aspect of the change the NFL made.
Sounds like you just don't like being told you're wrong, why you're wrong and what to do about it to fix it. Instead you just want to complain. It's alright, carry on.

Just switch to YTTV subscription, solve all your problems, and save money as a bonus.

Your quote from me has nothing to do with the comments today about switching between the app and regular TV. I was referring to switching between games while on the app.
You literally said you were not interested in switching to streaming, yet you did and here you are.

The NFL was probably banking on most people subscribing to YouTube TV to get Sunday Ticket instead of getting it on YouTube directly. Most people I know only had Direct TV because of Sunday Ticket and now don’t have it anymore.

Sounds like you just don't like being told you're wrong, why you're wrong and what to do about it to fix it. Instead you just want to complain. It's alright, carry on.
How exactly am I wrong? You’re talking absolute bullshit. What statement did I make that was wrong? I commented on something I don’t like about the new system. It’s an opinion. Not a statement of right or wrong. You’ve told me nothing I didn’t already know.

But carry on being bothered by someone’s opinion.

You literally said you were not interested in switching to streaming, yet you did and here you are.
Umm, no. I didn’t switch to YTTV. I bought the Ticket only. But carry on, as you say.

Back
Top Bottom