Suns vs. Lakers | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Lakers

Kwame showed something tonight he hasn't shown EVER...confidence. Hopefully he has some more for game 4 :tongue:

The Suns have a tendency to play a little sloppy when the pressure isnt on, its like they dont have that killer instinct...They need to have a little bit more urgency in games where they have a knife at the opponents necks...

This game I think came down to one thing. Early on, we got in foul trouble, and seemed very passive in the paint especially on the defensive side...They got wrecked on the glass, something that didnt happen in games 1 and 2...

Oh well, Id rather win it in Phoenix anyways....

he's an idiot. I agree.
total lack of class on his part...dont be surprised if the Suns use that in game 4, sorry, The Lakers won, but it did not seem like they won because they outplayed the Suns. It honestly looked to me like the Suns were out of sync and the Lakers took advantage. The Suns had a bad second half and still stayed within 6 points most of the 4th. Kobe is a machine, but man when the suns are on, they kill teams. If the suns could learn some D, they would be unstoppable.

"These" Lakers , I haven't seen since about first 3-4 weeks into the season.It was nice to see the team show a little heart.Btw welcome to the playoffs Kwame Brown and Lamar Odom,missed ya.Let's which LA team shows up on Sunday.

Cmon Lakers.

Kwame continues his good play underneath. Amare is not a good defender which surprises me. He defeniatly good offensively. This is going back to Phoenix 2-2.

Let the Suns shoot from the perimeter all day. Just dont let them drive.

Back
Top Bottom