Suns vs. Spurs | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

Yeah REALLY..And you gotta remember most of those same fans are RAIDER fans too.Crazy!!

Warriors fans > Raiders fans

believe that :) a lot of warriors fans are 9er fans too (considering it's the only BBall team in the Bay)

To be honest, a lot of people in the bay are really turned off by Al Davis...so most Raiders fans are the old school die hards. Warriors fans are diverse :)

Man Dre I like your LL posts a whole lot better than these. This is supposed to be the heavyweight series of the NBA playoffs so I want to see the best players on each team actually play in the game. I haven't said anything about Nash getting hacked repeatedly in the lane because that is just whatever. My main beef is how lopsided the refs were against the big men.

Who gives a **** what Amare said before the game. If he said the Spurs are champions and a totally clean team would he be in foul trouble? Is this your theory?

Thanx man..I didnt realize you went in there:lol: And hey dont get me wrong,I know there some really irritating stuff going on out there.For BOTH teams.And trust me refs are not the most exciting part of the game,but we have to have them.Theres no one that wants this to be as fair as possible(Me)I would love for them to call a perfect game,but will they?More than likely not.We went through this same thing last year with the Mavs.Youre lucky you didnt have to deal with hearing it from their fans.They didnt supply ANY objectivity at ALL.As far as they were concerned the Mavs were head and shoulders the better team and the refs called perfect games.

Hey Im not totally sure why they called the game the way they did,but I wouldnt have a hard time believing it just might be why (The Amare comments).Unfortunately we as fans cant do anything about that.Trust me I HATE it when bad non-calls and calls are made for BOTH teams,but complaining about it doesnt help.

Warriors fans > Raiders fans

believe that :) a lot of warriors fans are 9er fans too (considering it's the only BBall team in the Bay)

To be honest, a lot of people in the bay are really turned off by Al Davis...so most Raiders fans are the old school die hards. Warriors fans are diverse :)

Thanx for clearing that up man.The reason I said that is I have a Raider fan friend(whose a Warriors fan) who calls me after every Warriors win.He lives out there.I just figured they were mostly Raider fans,but almost forgot the 9ers were out there too.

Off topic:The Raiders UGGGGGGGGH I hope we (Dolphins) smash them this year.Theyre(My so-called friend and their fans) already talking smack out there.:lol:

Thanx for clearing that up man.The reason I said that is I have a Raider fan friend(whose a Warriors fan) who calls me after every Warriors win.He lives out there.I just figured they were mostly Raider fans,but almost forgot the 9ers were out there too.

Off topic:The Raiders UGGGGGGGGH I hope we (Dolphins) smash them this year.Theyre(My so-called friend and their fans) already talking smack out there.:lol:

Yeah dude. Raiders fans think they're going to be good every year. :lol:

Yeah dude. Raiders fans think they're going to be good every year. :lol:

Yeah really and its funny how short term their memories are.The Fins have won most of the last few games against them,but to hear them talk they just made the playoffs last year in their minds.

Yeah really and its funny how short term their memories are.The Fins have won most of the last few games against them,but to hear them talk they just made the playoffs last year in their minds.

"You saw Vince Young last year. That's what Russell is gunna do"

Oh shut up! You guys are so used to the refs babying the spurs that you can't even watch a game clearly.

Have you ever played basketball? Do you know the rules? I really wonder if you do.

The spurs should have blown the suns out with Amare averaging only 1/3 of his normal time on the floor. On the other hand Duncan plays all day because we all know we can't call a foul on Timmy, the refs may get suspended or something.

I watched the game with a lot of people and I was one of the only suns fans among a group of pretty neutral fans. Even people with no routing interest in this game were outraged by what they watched. It's ok though, every non-spurs fan I talk to agrees and every clown spurs fan says I'm just whining. It's really pretty ridiculous. Especially you two.

If you/your friends/bar patrons/neutral random fans you watch the games with know so much then I suggest you guys look for referee work somewhere so you can eventually make it into the NBA to replace these apparent refs who "will see to it the Spurs will win the series".

I honestly don't give 2 ****ch about who you watch these games with or who they root for.

Exactly the same as me man, I even had a guy rooting for the Suns watching with me who was in agreement that the refs were totally one sided...

The Spurs fans like to pretend this is the first time someone has complained about bad calls for in the Spurs favor, or questionable plays...Fact is, it has been going on for years the Spurs have gotten a number of calls in the playoffs, probably due to the style they play, and this isn't the first time people have mentioned it...I also find it hilarious that we are being called whiners, when Duncan is one of the biggest whiners in the game...

Dude everyone complains about everything. Look at the Heat thread. Section and King complained about officiating all series long. What ended up happening? Heat lose.

What happened last night? You lose and yet you complain about the refs.

See the trend?

If you/your friends/bar patrons/neutral random fans you watch the games with know so much then I suggest you guys look for referee work somewhere so you can eventually make it into the NBA to replace these apparent refs who "will see to it the Spurs will win the series".

I honestly don't give 2 ****ch about who you watch these games with or who they root for.
Rules are rules, it isn't that hard to understand them...Whether the case was the refs don't see the fouls or they choose not to call them can be debated, if a knee to the groin is a foul or not is not up for debate....I think you may be missing the point Wagon Circler and I are trying to make here...

Dude everyone complains about everything. Look at the Heat thread. Section and King complained about officiating all series long. What ended up happening? Heat lose.

What happened last night? You lose and yet you complain about the refs.

See the trend?
Yes, everyone complains especially when there are legit bad calls...You should take heed of what you are saying the next time you guys decide to call us whiners...

Back
Top Bottom