Super Bowl 2023 Game Day Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl 2023 Game Day Thread

Who wins

• Eagles

Votes: 40 38.8%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 64 62.1%

• Total voters
I'm hoping for the Chiefs. I'd like the Eagles team to win but their fan's behavior of destroying historic Philly last time was too much for me. Driving 4 wheelers up and down the met steps etc was just too much for me. Those trashy **** birds deserve their team to lose (which will also result in carnage).

So my buddy and I figured out you could take advantage of a DraftKings promotion where they gave you $200 in bets the first time you placed a $5 bet. I put mine on the Eagles and he put his on the Chiefs. I don’t care who wins, but we split over $450 if the Chiefs win vs a little over $200 if the Eagles win.

It’s a dead heat… I hear there’s going to be more Eagle fans in the stadium - so there’s that. They’re playing on natural grass - That’s why I put my hundy on the Andy Reid and Mahomes - Go AFC! 33 - 31 Chiefs.

Last edited:
I think Philly has better overall team. In the past when top passing offense meets top passing defense it has been a blowout favoring the defense.
Think KC's luck runs out today....

For Andy Reid what a journey. 2 years ago, preparing for the big game and his son pulls blunder head move and cost them the championship with huge distraction.
Hard work and perseverance got him back with the chance to atone for the lost chance.

So my buddy and I figured out you could take advantage of a DraftKings promotion where they gave you $200 in bets the first time you placed a $5 bet. I put mine on the Eagles and he put his on the Chiefs. I don’t care who wins, but we split over $450 if the Chiefs win vs a little over $200 if the Eagles win.
Welcome to the world of betting! For rookies like you I strongly suggest you download their betting management tools cuz your “profits” are already gone baby.

I've had the Eagles since the early part of the season. They've looked good all year. Except when Hurts missed a few games.

On a side note, Where are all those fans, Claiming the Eagles haven't played anyone, so they aren't that good, argument? I'm not an Eagles fan, and don't like their coach, but they've got a really good team.

Today's Menu: Slow Smoked BBQ Ribs and BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks; with Potato Salad.

Whatcha got Finheaven?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom