Super Bowl 2023 Game Day Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl 2023 Game Day Thread

Who wins

• Eagles

Votes: 40 38.8%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 64 62.1%

• Total voters
I've had the Eagles since the early part of the season. They've looked good all year. Except when Hurts missed a few games.

On a side note, Where are all those fans, Claiming the Eagles haven't played anyone, so they aren't that good, argument?

Today's Menu: Slow Smoked BBQ Ribs and BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks; with Potato Salad.

Whatcha got Finheaven?
Nice! very nice.....gotta be on the road today in a few mins to go up to Orlando so enjoy a plate for me Brother :cheers:

One of my good friends is a Eagles fan and he's about the most errogant person you will ever meet. So because of that I'm rooting for the Chiefs all the way.....

That said I do think the Eagles are better at every position becides TE and QB. So if I had to bet it would be on the Eagles

Eagles are over rated they haven’t faced a team as good as the Chiefs and will get soundly beaten 30-17.
To beat the Eagles the Cheifs need to get pressure on Hurts. If they can knock him down early he will panic and play like **** like he did in College. The Eagles have a historically good oline so this will not be easy.

The lucky string of Ndamukong Suh continues, this is his third consecutive Super Bowl with three different teams. He won his last two with Tampa Bay and Los Angeles. He is currently a rotational lineman with the Eagles.

I have the Eagles winning today. A more complete team top to bottom. Their running game can control the tempo, and their defense is stacked. KC will keep it close but Philadelphia will prevail, 35-31.

On the menu today: burgers, hot dogs, chicken wings, Pernil (Puerto Rican roasted pork shoulder), ribs. I'm making my homemade Chex Mix. There's some other stuff as well. We eat like kings on Super Bowl Sunday

To beat the Eagles the Cheifs need to get pressure on Hurts. If they can knock him down early he will panic and play like **** like he did in College. The Eagles have a historically good oline so this will not be easy.
Chris Jones is up to the task dude is having himself a great season.

I've had the Eagles since the early part of the season. They've looked good all year. Except when Hurts missed a few games.

On a side note, Where are all those fans, Claiming the Eagles haven't played anyone, so they aren't that good, argument? I'm not an Eagles fan, and don't like their coach, but they've got a really good team.

Today's Menu: Slow Smoked BBQ Ribs and BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks; with Potato Salad.

Whatcha got Finheaven?
Well let’s face it… The Eagles had a very favorable regular season schedule and the Refs gave them SF - So let’s just see how they do against KC? I think it would be unwise of them to expect ref help 2 big games in a row

Back
Top Bottom