Super Bowl 2023 Game Day Thread | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl 2023 Game Day Thread

Who wins

• Eagles

Votes: 40 38.8%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 64 62.1%

• Total voters
Considering it woulda needed to travel 71 air yards to make it to the end zone, the Eagles should have and I thought they were going to run the hook and ladder. 70 air yards is a throw only a handful of qbs can make. It was a bad call by the Eagles.
For the 100th time folks...its called a hook and LATERAL. This is not a Fire Department play. Hahaha - had to be said.

She's nasty. The whole thing skeeved me out when I wasn't trying to figure out why all the people were dressed up like snow level bad guys in Super Mario 2.
C'mon it was a great halftime show. Really surprised to see the grown men on Finheaven skeeved out by nice little gestures by Rhianna!

I heard others saying it made them think of marshamellows. I was waiting for a bon fire and smores to show up ha

It's just normal street attire for Arizonans especially in the chilly wintertime.

RW

How is she nasty?

I know her music but am ignorant about her personal life since I don’t do twitter or TMZ.

Rubbing your crotch and smelling it in front of millions of people is nasty. Sorry just the way I see it.

I wonder if it's just me, or has Terry Bradshaw become stale? I thought his post game interview with Andy Reid missed the mark, especially considering how awesome the game was.

I know people love Bradshaw's off the cuff nature, but I think it's worn out to some degree.

Guess I was just hoping for a better interview.

Back
Top Bottom