Super Bowl 2023 Game Day Thread | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl 2023 Game Day Thread

Who wins

• Eagles

Votes: 40 38.8%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 64 62.1%

• Total voters
I would rather see him get one for being a DC than as a consultant. So my hope is he gets his SB ring with the Dolphins. If he earns it as a defensive consultant with the Eagles, I imagine it won’t matter to him.
Just do not get your hopes up, we all thought Marino would come back and win the Super Bowl after his first loss in the Super Bowl but that never happened

LOL My friend/neighbor the Eagles fan already took his flag down off the Tree outfront, I have a Fins flag still up and the other neighbor/friend has his Chiefs flag still up but the Eagles fan, as always is a sore loser. I'm so glad the Eagles lost.

Maybe he only consulted for the offense as written….But doesn’t Philly play Fangio’s 2 high safety look? Correct me if I’m wrong…But I’m pretty sure Philly was running Fangio’s defense all night.
So? Half the NFL tries to run Fangio's D. That doesn't mean they can, takes the playcaller to do it as well. Just because you try to do something you see doesn't mean you can. I mean I want to grill ribs like Johnny Trigg, I have seen, read about it and yet still can't do it.

Last edited:
They called a very weak one on the chiefs at the beginning of the game…

But the Goedert catch was once again very poorly reviewed

Who here knows what a catch is

The refs last night didn't. Otherwise, (Chiefs LB) Bolton would have had 2 fumble recoveries for TD's

Did anybody else catch her rubbing her crotch and then smell her fingers
She's nasty. The whole thing skeeved me out when I wasn't trying to figure out why all the people were dressed up like snow level bad guys in Super Mario 2.

Back
Top Bottom