Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots

NFL totally deserves this awful Super Bowl for how they officiated the CCG. This should be New Orleans vs. Kansas City, and that would have been magical.

If I was a casual I probably wouldn't tune into the second half....

Game ball for the first half: Mr. Wade Phillips

One of the best defensive minds of the last decade. Masterful play calling so far, except for the fact that he hasn't been able to figure out a way to neutralize Eldelman. Also, shout outs to Donald, Suh, and Peters on that defense. They've been playing stout.

Brady has looked shaky. He left a lot of plays out there in the first half. But you know come the end of the game he's going to turn it on. The guy is the most clutch signal caller of all time.

Goff, meanwhile, has looked like a deer in headlights. McVay better figure something out, because he's not calling a good game so far, in my opinion. He needs to feed Gurley and Anderson in the second half.

How badly hurt is Gurley? They need to wear down that Patriots DL front in a hurry.
You can tell the Rams DL are starting to get tired.

Game ball for the first half: Mr. Wade Phillips

One of the best defensive minds of the last decade. Masterful play calling so far, except for the fact that he hasn't been able to figure out a way to neutralize Eldelman. Also, shout outs to Donald, Suh, and Peters on that defense. They've been playing stout.

Brady has looked shaky. He left a lot of plays out there in the first half. But you know come the end of the game he's going to turn it on. The guy is the most clutch signal caller of all time.

Goff, meanwhile, has looked like a deer in headlights. McVay better figure something out, because he's not calling a good game so far, in my opinion. He needs to feed Gurley and Anderson in the second half.

McVay might be asking him to do too much at this point. He looks like he's waiting for some complicated routes to develop and that's not the way to go.

McVay might be asking him to do too much at this point. He looks like he's waiting for some complicated routes to develop and that's not the way to go.

McVay is asking him to do way too much. Goff is a talented guy, but he's not going to take the game over. He isn't that type of quarterback and never will be.

Having said that, you can win a championship with him. But he's not going to be able to do it himself. Run the football, let him gain some confidence with easy throws, then pray he's able to step up when the time comes in the fourth quarter.

I don’t agree with asking Goff to do too much. Make the right reads he’s working a lot off pa which gives him easy high low reads he could give him more of a dump option in the second half.

More gurley I’d say downhill. Those WRs are highly scheme driven guys

Take what they give you and get the ball out on time

McVay is asking him to do way too much. Goff is a talented guy, but he's not going to take the game over. He isn't that type of quarterback and never will be.

Having said that, you can win a championship with him. But he's not going to be able to do it himself. Run the football, let him gain some confidence with easy throws, then pray he's able to step up when the time comes in the fourth quarter.

Running the ball and the short stuff is the way to get things going against that overly aggressive Patriots front.
They've put some big guys up front so where are the plays that are going to make those guys run?
They want to play down hill. You don't play what they want you to play on offense.

I don’t agree with asking Goff to do too much. Make the right reads he’s working a lot off pa which gives him easy high low reads he could give him more of a dump option in the second half.

More gurley I’d say downhill. Those WRs are highly scheme driven guys

Take what they give you and get the ball out on time

I disagree! Those guys in the secondary are scheming, doubling, and trapping those Rams receivers.
Too much is going on back there and the kid isn't getting enough time in the pocket to make the right reads.

Back
Top Bottom