Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots

If anyone’s fans are upset it’s Pittsburgh fans since their record is about to be tied. Brady will have as many SBs as the entire Steelers organization

These ****ers are going to stick around until they have a 7th...

There’s still time, but the Patriots are likely to match the ‘72 Dolphins defense in keeping their opponent from scoring an offensive touchdown in the Super Bowl.

This will also likely be the lowest total score in a Super Bowl, beating the record low of 21 points scored in Super Bowl VII.

I'm so sick of this league. It's not even the fact that the Pats are one of Miami's main rivalries. It's that it's boring to watch the same team win over and over and over and over and over. I guess that's not the case for most people, since it's obvious the NFL has been pushing this dynasty for years, and they wouldn't do that if it wasn't profitable. But I find it incredibly boring.

the rams have suh and donald and we have people that want to waste high picks on DL.

It's not just this game. But I've seen teams be able to run straight at them which is surprising considering Suh and Donald. I don't know if it's a scheme thing or they don't have the LB talent behind those DL guys.

It's not just this game. But I've seen teams be able to run straight at them which is surprising considering Suh and Donald. I don't know if it's a scheme thing or they don't have the LB talent behind those DL guys.

point is, man, invest in guys that actually touch the ball. not those that chase it.

Kick tbe damn ball

Nfl should check this spot he’s a half yard short not inches

Inside of 2 minutes league should be on this spot

Back
Top Bottom