****Super Bowl LV Thread**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Super Bowl LV Thread****

Well have fun everyone that watchs the game.
I haven't watched a Super Bowl since 84, so there is a good chance I never will.

I hope so. I haven't hardly watched any sports at all the last couple of weeks because of the ongoing Tom Brady slurpfest. And I stopped watching the CBS pregame today because of that and the constant "social justice" agenda.

Brady can F*** off from now until the end of time for all I care. I respect him somewhat but the cheating can not be ignored at least for me. He’s just as guilty as BB and the rest of the clowns in NE.

I don’t really care for KC but I’m pulling like hell for them tonight but if it’s close late in the 4th quarter look for the usual ref call that goes Brady’s way.

TB 31
KC 27

7 Super Bowls for a starting QB is unheard of. Historical, something we will never see in our lifetimes and if you believe in reincarnation you won't see it in your 2nd lifetime. I am satisfied with either team winning.

Fuk Bucs

Go Chiefs

4x3jwk.jpg

I feel like Tampa wins because of some lucky play or something just like Mahomes last playoff loss: vs Brady at home because Ford jumps offsides after Brady had thrown a game sealing pick.

Not watched any of the pre game stuff this week. I can only take so much of the Brady butt kissing. It becomes boring after a while.
I will start watching when its kickoff.

Back
Top Bottom