****Super Bowl LV Thread**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Super Bowl LV Thread****

I'm with you I don't think politics belong in sports.

I’m so tried of that crap. Left politics out of sports. Hell, the real problem are all of these career politicians.

I’m in Tampa but having a hard time rooting for the Bucs because of Brady. I wish there could be a tie. Maybe co-SB winners

I’m so tried of that crap. Left politics out of sports. Hell, the real problem are all of these career politicians.

I’m in Tampa but having a hard time rooting for the Bucs because of Brady. I wish there could be a tie. Maybe co-SB winners
That sounds a lot like communism...how's the weather in Russia this time of year?

We keep thinking of the experience of Brady but the KC roster has the Superb Bowl experience across the board to the most amount of players. Will anyone have the jitters?

Viva Patrick Mahomes, Andy Reid, and the KC Chiefs! The _last_ thing I want to see is the Tampa fans lording a trophy over us atop pictures of a smiling Brady flashing his ring.

No disrespect to Tampa Bay and Bruce Arians, whom I actually like, but Brady ...... hellz no.

Brady 7 SB*

* Deflatable balls
* Spygate
*Played under different rules than previous QB’s like Montana

He only has 4 rings to me.

😮😮😮😮😀

Tom Brady has a better chance of making 5he SB than Steph Curry has a hitting a three...

Go Chiefs

Back
Top Bottom