****Super Bowl LV Thread**** | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Super Bowl LV Thread****

Brady walked in the best situation at TB with an Oline, Receivers, and RB. Plus he got his buddy Gronk to come out of retirement. I give credit more to that defense though for stopping GB and KC.

It was the Home Field Advantage. Quick lets call the league office to complain.

Do you think KC fans want to trade Mahomes now?

:p
The asking price for Watson just went up and I guess KC can be listed as a team interested in trading for him. Because obviously the loss today was completely on Mahomes and the fact his OL sucked and his WR’s couldn’t get open is all his fault. At least that seems to be how the QB position is viewed by many posters on this forum when it comes to Tua.

Brady walked in the best situation at TB with an Oline, Receivers, and RB. Plus he got his buddy Gronk to come out of retirement. I give credit more to that defense though for stopping GB and KC.

Getting wirfs where they got him in the draft was a huge win, would have liked to have seen us be a little aggressive when he started to fall.

Well, TB had handed the league a formula. Now wether you have the horses to execute it is entirely a different question.
Yeah, but the Chiefs will adjust as well. I think you won't see that happen to their offensive line next year.

Getting your fingers or hand blown off from fireworks ain't a joke. I saw that happen as a kid to a friend of mine. Scary stuff.
Then you probably shouldn't light them and hold them in your hand and throw them. Especially M80s like he did.

He's even admitted his stupidity and is an advocate during July 4th.

It's time that Miami make the best situation for themselves because according to Tony Bonehead Romo, Mahomes is going to play in a lot of Super Bowls. It's either him or us?

Brady should keep playing. Why not? Just keep switching teams and winning super bowls lol.
He has said that he wants to keep playing 'until I suck'. It'll be awhile assuming he can physically hold up.

Then you probably shouldn't light them and hold them in your hand and throw them. Especially M80s like he did.

He's even admitted his stupidity and is an advocate during July 4th.
Trust me I understand. But I was just a kid. Trying to have fun.

Back
Top Bottom