****Super Bowl LV Thread**** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Super Bowl LV Thread****

Tampa are in a weird place, they've got cap space to resign some of these guys they brought in. They could easily repeat if Brady can do one more year.

What in the actual hell are you talking about? I said that Brady didn't win with 'essentially the same team'. I sure as hell never said he wasn't better than Winston.

Reading comprehension is a skill.
The same for you. You ran with the word essentially and turned it into something that I wasn’t saying. My whole point was they were essentially the same team minus 4/5 guys and they brought 2 of those guys in ONLY bc of Brady in AB and Gronk. Then they drafted a OT ONLY bc of Brady. So they actually replaced like 2 guys that didn’t have to do with Brady. Every time I answer your post you move to something else. My point was Brady made the difference for them. With him they’re Super Bowl champs. Without him they’re NE this year. And vice versa if NE still had Brady they are Super bowl contenders and without him they’re 7-9 just like TB from last year. Isn’t that amazing how NE without Brady ended up with the same record as TB without Brady? What’s the difference in those scenarios?? BRADY THE QUARTERBACK

Well if Ray says it’s a penalty then damnit it’s a penalty. God forbid somebody see it different than you are. And for you getting tired of the biased blinders I’m getting tired of seeing so called Miami Dolphins fans taking up for Brady at every chance they get.

Don’t even get me started on the things I saw that wasn’t called on TB. KC gets called for defensive holding 4 times in the 1st half but LaVonte David hanging all over Kelce twice goes uncalled. Bro all I’m saying is if you’re going to call it 1 way then call it the same for both teams.

Your first sentence is right on the money, but modesty compels me to not make a big deal about it. - LOL

Strange to think that if the Bucs had been in the AFC with their regular season record, it would have went to a tiebreaker to see if they made the playoffs.

Your first sentence is right on the money, but modesty compels me to not make a big deal about it. - LOL
Lol I’ll admit I literally laughed out loud when I read this. I wish more posters were like you in the response bc it’s supposed to be all in fun. Much respect to you for the humorous response.

Glad the SB is over, we'll have a week of sucking Brady's dick, then we can get the focus put on the draft (oh and Watson of course :()

I grew up not that far from Cincinnati. Find it interesting that Anderson played 16 seasons in Cincinnati and had 2 playoff wins. Esiason topped that in half the time.

True, but Anderson, while always a good QB, was hampered by weak coaching until Forest Gregg arrived. It was the last part of his career that was played at an exceptional level of skill.

Brady walked in the best situation at TB with an Oline, Receivers, and RB. Plus he got his buddy Gronk to come out of retirement. I give credit more to that defense though for stopping GB and KC.
I say Tampa Bay was smart enough to go out and get him. They knew they were just an outstanding QB away from winning a SB and they went out and signed the GOAT. Love him or hate him, I don’t see another QB ever doing what he has done since since coming into the league.

As a Dolphin fan I was happy to see him leave the Patriots but now it looks like the Dolphins will need to beat Tampa and Brady if they do get to the SB in the next couple of years.

The same for you. You ran with the word essentially and turned it into something that I wasn’t saying. My whole point was they were essentially the same team minus 4/5 guys and they brought 2 of those guys in ONLY bc of Brady in AB and Gronk. Then they drafted a OT ONLY bc of Brady. So they actually replaced like 2 guys that didn’t have to do with Brady. Every time I answer your post you move to something else. My point was Brady made the difference for them. With him they’re Super Bowl champs. Without him they’re NE this year. And vice versa if NE still had Brady they are Super bowl contenders and without him they’re 7-9 just like TB from last year. Isn’t that amazing how NE without Brady ended up with the same record as TB without Brady? What’s the difference in those scenarios?? BRADY THE QUARTERBACK
"essentially the same team with 4 or 5 new important parts besides Brady" AIN'T ESSENTIALLY THE SAME TEAM. Jesus. Now even the additions of Brown, Gronk, and an offensive tackle don't even count because "Brady".

You are unreal.

Belicheck trying to convince himself it was he. Sure hate to see him break Shula's mark

The thing is this will also have a ripple effect on those free agents that seemed to always sign for him.

Back
Top Bottom